Big Brother Group

As it is the last one I just know it is going to be amazing, I just hope they get the right people...!

It will look like a bunch of nutters going in but once they stop thnking about the cameras so much it gets better!! Sometimes i think i dont like a contestant but then when there evicted and i c there interview i thnk there actually allright!!

Is it defo the last one this year? I thought it was next?? It cant be the end... :cry:

This time tomoz we will be watching BB ladies!!!!!!!!!! YAY

Every single year I tell myself i am NOT going to watch it.... that i'll watch the opening night to see who goes in and thats it.
But every single year, i get addicted then lose my whole summer because I become so obsessed with it. And now that I have Braden, i have an excuse to be up during the night watching the live feeds. (I knew he'd come in handy for something :D)
I heard theres a scottish model going in! Why the f**k do they always put idiots from scotland in there to embarrass themselves and give the rest of us a bad name?
I mean come on.... Shabaz, Sam.... the list is endless...

We're not all like that, I swear!

:cry:hi all bigbrother group sorry i have not been on but my little harry is in hostial for test ect and i dont no how long he will be in for am up and go see him then i dont get in till 10 and i have to sort out marcus my 4 yr old mandy xxxx

Has anyone seen this years house?!? It has no furniture??? I think they are going to have to win it in some sort of task?? Should b good!!! wsh they would put the twists in later tho when it gets a bit boring not right at the begining!!

Apparently there is 20 ppl going in tomo night!!! How long is the show on 4???

I can't believe just how excited I am for big brother to start tomorrow, I am so sad but i have been getting so bored on an evening I just think it will be something to watch. Even though I complain about it most the time, I can't help but get addicted to it lol.

OMG How did I miss this thread????

I LOVE BB can't wait to see who's in on tonights show! :yipee:

Hotsexymum-Hope your LO is ok. :hugs:

Apparently there is 20 ppl going in tomo night!!! How long is the show on 4???

20! BB launch is on C4 tonight 9pm-10.30pm.

AM thinking they might have something planned for Sun as Fri & Sat BB is on for an hour. Sundays show is on later and for and hour & half, eviction maybe?

Also BB live is on E4 tonight from 11.30pm til 5.30am :happydance: so it seems those with sky etc will get to see the live feed at night on E4!

Hotsexymum - Hope LO is getting better :hug:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2463582/Big-Brother-doss-house.html

OMFG its going to be crazy! Have a read of that! :yipee: Im so excited!

Hotsexymum - Hope LO is getting better :hug:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2463582/Big-Brother-doss-house.html

OMFG its going to be crazy! Have a read of that! :yipee: Im so excited!

Ah! That explains the longer show on Sun!

Sounds excellent! :happydance:

Looks like Im kissing goodbye to my life for the summer! :rofl:

ooohhh There is speculation that BB might be here... FOREVER!! :yipee:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...7/Big-Brother-boss-Show-may-last-forever.html

I dunno where i got 20 housemates from then!!!

I love this twist!!! Will show the ppl in it for the fame and the ppl in it for the experience up straight away!! Roll on 9pm :happydance:

Does anyone no a way of watching it online cos OH has control of the tv tonight :sad1:

What a bunch of prats again we are watching all summer :rofl:

Does anyone no a way of watching it online cos OH has control of the tv tonight :sad1:

You can prob watch it on 4oD hun but it usually takes a few hours or so for it to become available xx
https://www.4oD.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"