Big Brother (UK)

I was happy she won shes just a nice person. she can buy all the grapes she wants now bless her

do you think that when she grows up and discovers wine, will she become an alcoholic?

lol! i think when she sees what the worlds really like she may! id love to live her life though shes so simple

Vanilla Winna! :D

I'm glad Mikey didn't win tho. I reackon he was just as disgusting before he lost his sight. Sarah already had a wodge of cash and didn't desrve to win. She didn't do anything except get Darnell all wound up and play the sexuality card So...Glad it's over tbh. :D

Bleh I didn't want Rachael to win, she's got mental problems I'm sure of it. Or maybe i'm just jealous of her amazing arse.

I'm glad Mikey didn't win, but not really thrilled on Rachel winning either. All of the finalists were a bit poo this year, tbh. How different the show would have been if Steph, Luke, Bex, Dale, Jen and Stu hadn't all gone so early!

well...i wanted sara to win but out of all the people that were left in the final rach was my second...well not so much second as just i HATED everyone else lol

i wanted bex to win haha, she was a proper ledge

how could anybody LIKE bex? She is whats wrong with society!! Shes a disgusting mentally ******ed fat slag!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I feel very passionately about that!

Well, Sara didn't win after all. :rofl: But Rachel did deserve it. She's been constantly picked on in that house. So I'm glad she won over Darnell/Rex/Mikey :)

What I wanna know is.....why Dale & Jen have split? :shock:

On BB Big mouth dale said its summit to do with the media??? Im sure it'll be in the magazines this week :)

Dale and Jen split?!? noooo!! :cry: I didn't know that :hissy:

Ooh but that means he's single...

... oh wait.. i have a husband :rofl:

well...i wanted sara to win but out of all the people that were left in the final rach was my second...well not so much second as just i HATED everyone else lol

i wanted bex to win haha, she was a proper ledge

Yeah, I really liked Bex too.. once she went from the house it was bloody boring. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->