Big Brother (UK)

Oooo just noticed you've got over 1000 replies to this thread now Kerry yeah!! xx

I loveee Sara i want her to win, last nights episode was the only one i've liked Rex in so far :S and what was the craic with darnell and sara last night? i hate people that dooooo that, just get together!

i really liked the rap thing last night i thought it was quite gd and i liked how rex wasnt horrible to rachel during it and was clapping her along. shes so innocent its annoying

C'mon everyone vote for Rex to win:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Final tonight, put the heating on and stock up on the nibbles and watch them all get booed:rofl:

we actually need to vote girls......

i never vote but tonight I will :):)

I know lots of people who are saying rex to win but hes like 4th favourite.... darnell is last!!

COME ON REX TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to vote tonight i dont vote every week just on final nights, Im going to vote once for rex and once for Sara :)

https://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/vote/nominations.html

cant wait for tonight.

soooo hope I dont lose satalite signal

I think I missed something.... Why was Darnell wearing a petticoat?

getting in touch with his feminine side i recon lol....

rex out next please...

How did Davina not ask darnell why he was wearing a flippin skirt???!! I mean WTF was all that about??

Totally shocked Rex has gone... thought he'd defo be in the top 3 with Rachel & Mikey

Rachel to win!!! xx

i seriously want rachel 2 win.. shes the kindest nicest person in there... mileys nice but seriously freaks me out!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

Im Such A Soppy Cow I Cryed Lol

Its a victory for nice/normal people! There have been some right scum bags in there this year. Bex and luke for example were disgusting nasty people. Im so glad Rachel won. Bless her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->