Big Brother (UK)

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:

Is anyone else reallllly excited????

Or am I just sad, desperate, bored and pregnant?? :rofl:

I love it and this will be first year I dont miss any due to being on holiday!!!....

:happydance::happydance:

Mind you 13 weeks of big bro may mean I go into labour on the final... JUST MY LUCK :muaha:

I have already told missy that if she comes during the first Big Brother she's being sold on Ebay.. :rofl:

I have to admit i kinda went off it after ummmmmmm number oh god i dont know but it was prob about no 4 or 5 lol

no...not interested in it - though wondering if there's someone else that I went to school with in again this year! :rofl:

Liam McGough (he was in my year, we had some classes together, Maths and a few others, - canny lad) and Anthony Hutton (2 years above me and as much of a nob then as when he was on TV)

haha how weird seeing them go in!!! I loved Liam.... yeah hated Anthony!!! lol!!!

I really love this show lol!!

It's sad but true - but I love Big Brother too!! I'm away for the weekend it starts, but I don't suppose it'll take me much to catch up ;) :lol:

xx

Anthony has had that goatee since he was like 13 or something.

Liam was lovely, he was really bright at school, in the top sets with me, but he was one of the lads n all, if you know what I mean

it was Liams voice that I reconised first though, I was busy and there was a BB ad on the TV, I was like, that voice is familiar, looked up and saw Liam! Nearly pooped!

It's sad but true - but I love Big Brother too!! I'm away for the weekend it starts, but I don't suppose it'll take me much to catch up ;) :lol:

xx

Especially with E4!!!!

Haha not sure if I could watch it if someone I knew was on it..... would wind me up i think lol!!!

i really like BB. I think my fav one was the one with Jade, Kate, Jonny (3rd one me thinks). I also liked the one with Nadia, Jason, Vic etc.

I always enjoy the opening of it - never known anyone on it though. I cannot wait to spend lazy summer days watching it as I have very little else to do until my beanie arrives as I have bought almost everything!

Christine
XXX

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I cant wait :lol: have watched all the series form the 1st one :lol:

roll on next week!

i loved No.3 but i think it has really run its course now, everyone on there is hoping for a shot of fame, just irritating now, will probably watch some of it out of interest.

Im actaully gutted that it's going to be on for quite a lot of my maternity leave. At the moment I don't do much except sit in front of E4 and I HATE big brother.

xxx

I always say 'im just watching the first one to see what beauties they have this year' then end up getting totally hooked!! :blush:

So ill probebly be spending most of my time watching BB from now on :dohh:

It seems theres a mixture of fans on B&B!!!!

Im loving the fact Im going to be on maternity lol!! :happydance:

I'm going to be a bitch and admit I hate big brother, I stopped watching it after the second one and I find it overly annoying it's all people can seem to go on about when it is on!! :cry: No offense to you guys though! I'll just avoid all threads regarding BB like the plague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->