Big Brother!

B

baby.love

It looks like Big Brother is going to be returning, possibly this summer on Channel 5!

What are your thoughts on this? Had BB run its course or do you think there is still room for it on our TV's??

Now i was a HUGE BB fan, but cant see it being the same without Davina :shrug:

:flower:

Yay so happy to hear this! I hope they don't change it too much in an attempt to make it better

This is my worry too! I have read that they want Cheryl Cole to front the show, I think C5 may be punching well above their weights with that one :lol:

channel 5?? whats that :rofl: im not sure BB will ever be BB without davina or chanel 4 for that matter :shrug: i bet they change everythin that was good about it... xx

yeah i imagine they will change everything other than the name!

Hope it's just as good but can't see it being without Davina.

I dislike davina so dont care about that but i do think its had its day tbh. reality tv like that is a bit boring now (even though I do watch some things). I'm much more into reality documentary series type things like OBEM, katie: my friends and me etc etc

Not gonna lie, i do love jersey shore :blush:

ig Brother is a brand though isnt it? So they cant really change it that much?

I think it will be crap, BB on Ch4 was going downhill anyways can only be worse on Ch5 i mean look at Neighours! Lol.

Oh my god. Please no!

I can't stand big brother, i'm gutted its returning, when its on its all people ever talk about. Not to mention why on earth do they play it in the early hours of the morning 'it's 4am, all of the housemates are in the bedroom" *asleep* What the fuck are you putting it on tv for then? Absolute rubbish, that is my opinion on it! :haha:

Im a MASSIVE big brother fan but i just dont think it will be the same and i think they should quit while they are ahead xx

I hope its not true and they dont bring it back.Its rubbish!It was good when it first came out.xxx

I heard sky1 were taking it over? I'll probably watch it. I was a HARDCORE BB fan :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->