big brotherr!!

oooh i'm watching it, i always watch the one where they go into the house, but i hate it, usualy because the people annoy me and i miss episodes so then i dont know whats going on lol.
might make an effort to seem as its the last and i have nothing else to do lol!

Yaaaaaaay I can't wait heehee :happydance: I used to love it and then went off it but this is the last one and because I'm pregnant I'm almost always home in the evening so I shouldn't miss a single episode this time which NEVER happens :D xxx

Yeah I looked it up, apparently it ends on the 24th August!
So I will hopefully be a mummy by then!
:dance:

hahaha yaaayy donna, that'll be wickedd!!
and i probablys won't miss any either - due to not having a life and all that malarkyy!! :winkwink:
xxxxx

Haha same, I watched XFactor & BGT so I guess I have to watch Big Brother :haha:

When it ends I will be under a month away :) Told my OH I could do big brother and be out before the baby came :p

:rofl: Am I watching it????? Ive bought a freeview box and ariel especially for it to go in my bedroom :p

When it finishes I will be 22 weeks, thats super scary and exciting. lol.

haha i just said my LO is 5 months old today, when this is over he will be 8 months, scary!!!

what ya think of the people who have gone in so far?

When BB finishes I'll be around 38 weeks! Full-term yay. It's gonna carry me through my pregnancy xx

Knowing my luck I will go into labour on the final night and not see who wins :haha:
I'm due 21st and it ends 24th so very likely!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->