big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

Hey ladies. Can I join?? I am
Expecting number 4 in May and would love other experienced moms to talk too. I find I am getting the "is this your last one?" Question all te time. Lol. It doesn't bother me more humorous than anything but I guess 4 is the number that starts to tip you over the edge. Haha

Welcome ladies! It's funny you have been getting is this your last, no one has even asked me if this is our last haha.

Hi Kazy :wave:

It never ceases to amaze me the types of things people think are okay to ask. We've heard the is this your last/are you guys done? a ton. We are also asked if we are Catholic/Mormon and if we "know how that happens".

I have heard that you do reach a certain point where people stop asking. LOL

People have given up asking me if it's last. They now expect a pregnancy announcement lol

Huge temp drop this morning :) Honestly I'm ok with it Implanting this late would really only be setting me up for heartache. MC increases to like 80%. Plus it gives me another month to eat better and get a better linning. I obsess over the lines on the test, but not really the results. There is always next month

Have u been tested for a thyroid disorder? I developed one after my 4th and miscarried because of it.

Yup, after the last one. It was a bit high. but not out of norms. So I have to go get retested in Feb and see what it's doing. I almost want it to be a little high so I have a reason for the loses.

it was 4.01. I know Ive read and heard that most REs want it under 2 for ttc, But my OB doesnt think its high enough to be worried. I was tested after my D&C So I'll make an appointment soon to retest. He said wait 3 months

Think I'm having a mc had some pains today and cb digital has went from 2-3 to 1-2

Think I'm having a mc had some pains today and cb digital has went from 2-3 to 1-2

Oh I sure hope not! Its still early enough that your urine can be diluted enough to get different results on the CB test. I really hope thats it and not mc

Thanks I hope so too but I have never had this happen before I'm absolutely gutted. How do we manage to get so attached so early?

You get attached as soon as you see that second line :hugs: Maybe just drink some water and rest. After 2 MMC in a row I know I'm going to be a mess until 24 weeks. Its what moms do, worry and stress.

Thanks so do I. I have just never had this happen with the tests. Had a look online and it does happen which has given me hope. Time will tell. *

:hugs: 3boys I hope that there isn't any reason to worry and the test was just a weird thing.

Here are today's tests with fmu are they ok for 4+5?

Attachments

• 20150129_130402.jpg
    20150129_130402.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
They look perfect :) If you consider that your not really pregnant the first week youre pregnant lol :)

They look perfect! Must be a good relief to see the darker line and higher weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->