big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

Mommyof2peas- Just went back and got a little caught up via your journal. I am so incredibly sorry. :hugs:

Mommyof2peas- hoping u get ur rainbow soon!

Had my baby girl on dec 23rd @ 37+2 , 6 lbs 0 oz. My mw induced due to pre-e. She spent a week in NICU, her lungs weren't quite ready, but she came home on the 31st. She is on an apnea monitor for a month, but otherwise doing well. Congrats to everyone who's delivered!

Congrats luvspnk!! I am glad she is doing well!

Thanks :) Im in a good place now, even better then after the first loss. I think I was just so shocked. I'm spending a lot more times loving on the babies I do have. After the first loss I was obsessing over ttc again and missing my smalls grow. (yeah I know it was only 6 months) My youngest is only 2 so he is still cuddly and perfect for "Nuggles"

Congrats on your new babies ladies! I've still got 28 days left!

Mommyof2peas- "nuggles" love that

cckarting- not much longer now, though I'm sure it feels like eternity. Wishing you an easy delivery!

mommyof2peas - sorry for your loss. i am glad you are doing better now x

busytulip and luvspnk congratulations!

cckarting, do you know whether you are having a boy or girl?

Its wonderful to see all these large families! Most of you look about ready to pop. How exciting.

Thanks ladies! C section booked for feb 5th! No we don't know what were having, tey couldn't tell at our 20 week scan and didn't get another u/s :(

oh good luck! i see you have three boys, so was just wondering what number 4 was. I have three girls myself. I've been told this one is a boy, but i wont believe it til i see it :p

im am pregnant with number 5. (number 2 was a stillbirth though) x

lindblum-your first boy congrats!! little boys are so much fun!

cckarting-how exciting. we stayed team :yellow: with all of our bumps. can't wait to hear who your little bundle will be!

ella-congrats on your newest bump and so sorry to hear of your previous loss. :hugs:

ellahopesky congrats, I hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing x

We can't wait either, we've never been team yellow!

Hi ladies!!!

Asher is now almost 6 months old and freaking handsome and adorable as ever. A complete Mommy's Boy.

Gonna start trying for number 5 in May!

Attachments

• 10818708_396144523874933_873827942_n.jpg
    10818708_396144523874933_873827942_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Congrats to all u! I know I just had #5, but the hormones are still raging, cause I already want to do it again, lol. Even if I could convince DH to have another, unfortunately, I don't think it will happen. This pg was much harder on me than any of my others. I ended up developing pre-e and it was on its way to getting nasty. My mw gently encouraged me to consider permanent bc. I respect her greatly, and I know she is truly only concerned for my health. It makes me sad to think this one is my last. 😢. Who knows, maybe we'll adopt one day.

luvspnk-sorry you had a rough go around

I just remind myself that these cute, little, squishy, cherubs grow up...that serves as great BC for a while. :rofl:

Congrats on the new bubbas, hope they are all settling into your families well!

I haven't posted for awhile either, the kids are keeping us very busy over the school holidays. I've got 5 weeks to go, hoping this one at least waits until the kids have gone back to school in 2 weeks time before making an appearance!

I'm struggling a bit with the hot weather here but otherwise doing quite well. I'm finding it easier to enjoy the pregnancy knowing that this is my last pregnancy.

Tayla- wishing you a quick, easy delivery and that your LO holds off until school is in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->