big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

Well i've started getting very painful braxton hicks contractions again. It seems to start earlier with each pregnancy. It so annoying because i start doubting myself and think what if it's real labour...

Sorry lindblum. I had the same experience. Braxton Hicks came earlier with each pregnancy and the afterpains were more intense after each labor. FX'd it's just your body gearing up for the real deal and not gearing up for pre-term labor.

How is everyone?

Is it too late to join?? I'm pregnant with no 7

Hi 3boys. This group has been going for a while and people seem to drift and out during their pregnancies.
Congratulations! How old are your kids?

5 boys aged 10, 9, 6, 3 and 1 and we have one girl aged 4. How about you?

Never mind I've spotted your signature lol

Haha it's a little out of date, but close enough. My youngest is now*10mo. Eldest is 21.
How exciting and busy for you! Are you enjoying yourself? How far along are you?

Lmp would put me at just over 5 weeks but by when I ovulated although my doc will never listen to me and I always go "overdue" puts my at not quite 4 weeks so really early days. I figured your signature was wrong I had wondering how you could be so far along with a 6 month old. Lol

Haha, yes definitely was pregnant early enough as it was. I should get on to an actual computer one day and change it.
Wow, still very early days for you... so exciting!!

Yes we are very exciting. Just praying all goes well. What will be the age gap between your babies?

Welcome 3 boys!! :) Wow you are in the early stages. How are you feeling?

ssjad-How is it having a 10 year gap and then little babies close again?

Thanks guys feeling a bit iffy today but nothing major. I have had 2 losses before so I always feel better when I feel really rough if that make sense. Haha

3boys the age gap this time will be about 12 months. It's funny isn't it how feeling sick can make you feel better. I never appreciated it until I lost a baby either.

Busytulip I loved it. I thought I'd finished after three kids, and I've appreciated every (well, almost haha) moment this time around. I didn't feel that out of practise, but I'm definitely more tired these days.

Huge temp drop this morning :) Honestly I'm ok with it Implanting this late would really only be setting me up for heartache. MC increases to like 80%. Plus it gives me another month to eat better and get a better linning. I obsess over the lines on the test, but not really the results. There is always next month

Hi ladies pregnant with no 4.
3 girls 5, 2 and 22 weeks. About 7 weeks pregnant so early days.

Mommyof2peas~ you have a great attitude about it and deserve your BFP really soon :hugs:

Kaylami~ Welcome :hi: Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->