big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

Lol I was going to wait ages to tell the mil too because I wanted other people to know first but unfortunately someone at my husband's old work asked her how the pregnancy was going when I was maybe 8 weeks or so? I was so upset because the inlaws asked me about it in front of my kids and I hadnt even told them yet!
Was so mad that they knew before anyone else.

I wont be telling mil for a long time yet lol my dad has told all my family because hes a idiot I wasnt going to tell till after my scan due to my loss in may which noone knew about but he told them all about the loss too. Still havent told my 94 year old grandmother as she asked if it was too late to do anything about my son cant belive she said it

And my son was 3 pregnancies ago guess you cant help old people

Hi ladies, mind if I join?
I have 3 sons (ages 14, 12, & 10) and 2 daughters (ages 8 & 6). We are team yellow this time around as we have been with all of our pregnancies. I am so glad that I happened upon this thread. It is hard to relate to some of the other moms who are expecting their first or second. Plus sometimes I feel awful sharing that I love my large family when I know there are so many that have gone through so much loss and hurt to be able to carry one baby to term.

Your mor than welcome to join us as with my family the more the merrier. We are thinking of going camping at the weekend only we only have a 4 man tent and dh thinks it will be a squeeze with six and bump he has no sense of adventure lol

Busytulip I feel the same way in other threads!

camping sounds fun 2nd time :)
We are waiting till the younger ones are a little bit older before we try taking everyone :p

It's been forever since we have been camping, but it sure sounds like fun!

Am I madvthen how old qre your youngeet jine qre 4, 3 ,2 andb6m plus bump never beenvcamping before either

Well, that sounds like a challenge. We took the kids a few times when they were that young, it is definitely a lot of work. Plus it always seemed like my husband would go off an play (fishing, skiing, etc.) and I would be left doing much of the managing of the kids and camp work (preparation of meals, etc.). Don't get me wrong, my husband is a wonderful man-but sometimes they are just clueless. LOL. Anyway, I'd come home feeling like I needed a vacation. Best of luck to you!

Lol my dh does nothing to help anyway lol I think he has h7s role as chilldrens entertainer and friend sorted no rules or dicaplin from him he drives me mad its a good jobbi love him lol

Well camping is off thisvweekend we decided a 4 man tent is too small for 6 lol will buy a 10 man then it will be ok for abrew more years

Sorry camping didn't work out this time. A bigger tent does sound like a good idea though.

This week has been one of those rough weeks. Anyone else having a rough one??

I think the kids are all just kind of tired of each other (summer boredom) as they have been bickering a lot. Well that and I had to pull out mean mommy and strictly enforce no friends or electronics until bedrooms were clean. Hoping a new week brings some better attitudes.

Oh and I just started a journal, stalkers are welcome!!

My weekend was scary, one of my twins fell down some stairs and i had to take him to hospital. I panicked completely and felt terrible because I just didnt grab him in time.
one of the kids left the door to the stairs open and not realising it was open I opened the gate to the hall and he went running straight to the stairs and I was fast enough to witness the entire fall but not fast enough to grab him :( it was awful.

He was fine though! Not even a bruise or scratch, hes a very lucky boy! So im feeling very blessed as it could of been so much worse. He perked up on the way to hospital and was fine after. I didnt sleep that night as I was worried about delayed concussion and trying to keep him still and not jumping round for a couple of days after was a challenge lol

We had a two week school break and the kids returned to school today.
my second daughter does highland dancing and is getting ready for competitions this weekend so we were at dance class today also.
I live on a steep hill, its a great view but the hike up is quite hard and ive decided it will be the last time I go up on foot while pregnant. I was completely shattered by the time we got back home.

So scary about your son falling down the stairs glad hes ok kids just seem to bounce thank god. My bunch dont like each other very much right now either I guess its just a phase and at least in a big family they have plenty of people to fight with lol. Afm im shattered feel sick and right now feeling lonley I desp need to make more friends

Hey ladies:flower:

Would u mind if I joined?

I have a 13yo dd and 2 ds's nearly 4 and 2 and a half plus I'm expecting #4 in jan, my dd & youngest are both jan babies so we know how to plan them:dohh:

Zephyr: I hope ur lo's ok.:flower:

Welcome narlamy first 3 are all feb/ march then we had a nov baby and my current one is another feb lol dec to march are 3xpensive in my house dd 2 and ds are march 6 and 10thlol

Welcome Narla :wave: It sounds like you do have a favorite month. LOL

Zephyr- Oh my goodness that does sound scary! I am so glad that he is okay!! That is one thing about large families, all the extracurricular activities keep you going. Some times I just feel a bit like a taxi. I hope that you have a little bit of downtime to rest up.

2nd time- sorry you aren't feeling well. I can relate all too well. I feel quite lonely sometimes too. I have been having horrible insomnia and that adds to it I think. Are there some mommy clubs in your area that you could join? Feel free to chat me up!

Welcome Narla :wave: It sounds like you do have a favorite month. LOL

Zephyr- Oh my goodness that does sound scary! I am so glad that he is okay!! That is one thing about large families, all the extracurricular activities keep you going. Some times I just feel a bit like a taxi. I hope that you have a little bit of downtime to rest up.

2nd time- sorry you aren't feeling well. I can relate all too well. I feel quite lonely sometimes too. I have been having horrible insomnia and that adds to it I think. Are there some mommy clubs in your area that you could join? Feel free to chat me up!

Thanks I used to spend so much time looking after my mumbthwt making friends wasnt my priority but she died last year when I was preg with my last dd and for some reason im feeling the hole right now,
the kids have all started there holidays now and most mum groups finish for the summer but I might get my desperate self on mums net or somthing

I am sorry to hear about your mom's passing, that must be very difficult. :hugs: No wonder you are feeling the way that you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->