Big Families

Sevenladybugs

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread for those of us with an above average # of kids. I'm due with surprise baby #5 :cloud9: after a 8 year gap! So far so good, feeling like this is familiar but nothing I can't handle :)

Hiya,
I'm cooking bubs no 4 at the moment - do I qualify? :flower:
Ceri xx

YAY thank you :haha:
Well, I'm Ceri and as you know I have 3 children - Alexander who is 13, Gabriella who is 9 and Romany who is 4. Gabby and Romany will be 10 and 5 when bubs is born as their birthdays are in December (1 day apart!). I also have dh Rob and a multitude of small furries :winkwink:
Feeling ok at the moment - very very tired still though.
Love Ceri xx

I am cooking baby #4! I am Sandi, this is my 4th dh's 1st. My kiddos are 15, 14 and 7. This Baby is due in April so my son will probably be 8 when this one get here! Can I join you ladies?

Hi im preg with #4 too!

Got dd6, ds2 and dd1, new baba due may:happydance:

Im expecting baby no 5. My eldest is 18 (19 just before this one is born)DD, 15 ds, 14 ds and 2 dd.

I no also find myself as a single mum, challenging at times organising everyone but otherwise its great.

Welcome! :hugs: I am so happy to share this journey with all of you! I see I'm not the only one having a baby after a big break :)

I was just wondering how everyone's older children feel about our new arrivals?

All my kids except my 15 yo son are excited. My son is slow to deal with change, and if last time is any judge it will be when the baby smiles that he accepts it and starts to fall in love. He has aspergers syndrome so I just take it as it comes with him.

My older kids didnt really bother too much until my now 2 yr old was born.....now they love her to bits and spend time playing with her constantly.

This time round they are looking forward to it

My 13 year old was a bit indifferent, but recently he's starting to take an interest. He's become really protective too, won't let me carry anything! :winkwink:
My 9 year old wavers between misery and excitement. She thinks I won't have any time for her, doesn't want another baby etc. Then the next moment she's excited, talking about names, development etc:wacko:
My 4 year old can't wait! She's so excited and asks every day if it's March yet! :haha:
Ceri xx

Kinda sounds like my kids...my 15 year old is really indifferent she is really into her own life and making plans for here future and trying to decide college or Air Force , I am making her sound selfish. She is a awesome kid and will be almost 16 when the baby gets here and she absolutely loves kids so I know she will be great once the baby gets here. My 14 year old she is excited and says this means she won't be the middle kid anymore since I will have 4. LOL My son is 7 and all he tells me is if I have a girl he is moving to his dads. But the other day he said if its a girl he isn't touching it but will still live with his mom. I think he is really worried about him not being my baby anymore....

Got a bug that dh kindly passed to me! Upset tummy, nausea, achy etc. Apart from that, I'm fine lol! ;)

Hi all can i join in :), We are expecting much surprised baby number 4 in Feb a little boy.

My eldest Layla is 5 and half My 2nd is Finnley he is 3 and half and Oscar is 19 months so will have 4 under 6 ..
Kids are excited allthough really not sure how Oscar will react as he is still a Baby himself so that worries us a little, My Family took it real Bad and suggested an Abortion because there prats and act and say strange things sometimes but they have all come around now i think well they seem to be ok with us anyway lol.

Iam tired and finding it hard so far as Oscar is a poorly baby and still doesnt really sleep all the way through .. But feel very blessed to have another Healthy baby on its way :).

How is every 1 ?. x

Yes another little boy hun :) my little girl is very much outnumbered now lol. OH jokes were trying for a football team see if he laughs when i send for the snip after he is born lol. x

Rainbowgroove have you found out yet?

I probably won't be finding out til the end of Nov. My next dr appt is Nov 2 and I will be about 17 weeks. So I am hoping I will get to schedule it for sometime soon after that but I am pretty sure I am having another boy as welll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->