Big Families

My not quite left nausea is back with a vengence.....
This baby likes to be most active between midnight and 1 and for some strange reaon becca has decided 4am i a great time to get up, im shattered lol

Other than everything is good, hope you all get lovely little babies that show you what they are x

Welcome mummymadness :) We had mostly good reactions, but dh's family were really indifferent. Upset me at the time, but I'm over it now :winkwink:

reedsgirl : No we don't know yet. I don't have my scan until 11 November :cry:
Dh and I were almost decided not to find out, but the kids have been begging us! :wacko: We have decided to have a 4d scan a bit later on as the kids aren't allowed at the NHS scan :cry:

spencerbear : Sorry the nausea is back :flower: This bubba is active late evening at the moment. I can cope with that as I'm a night owl lol! I have been really tired though - I've started taking the prenatal vitamins again (I stopped at about 14 weeks) to try and give me a boost.

AFM well I'm ready for this bug to go away now! It's not enough to make me stay in bed all day, but it's making me feel really rough.

Ceri xx

Good luck to all finding out in Novemeber .. Wow spencerbear so sorry to hear your MS has come bk .

Iam shattered kids dont understand Mummies knackered bless them lol. xx

Good luck to all finding out in Novemeber .. Wow spencerbear so sorry to hear your MS has come bk .

Iam shattered kids dont understand Mummies knackered bless them lol. xx

I seriously get that, barely sleeping now between baby, spd and becca after sleeping through since 6 weeks, now decidng to wake up in the middle o the night!!!!

Welcome mummymadness! :hugs:

I've been feeling pretty good! Today I felt a bit off, but I think it's just my digestion is so slow that things are backing up (TMI sorry). I am not as tired as I was, I've been going to bed earlier and I think that is helping.

I've been so busy with school that it is distracting me so time is going a bit faster now. Last week and the week before seemed to really drag.

Hi everyone how are you feeling? I'm less tired, but my memory is shot. I totally forgot something important for school today :(

i think i can join i am on baby #5 woohoo cant wait

mine are still young

dd 9
ds 7
ds 6
dd 2

and bump a boy....:)

i think i can join i am on baby #5 woohoo cant wait

mine are still young

dd 9
ds 7
ds 6
dd 2

and bump a boy....:)

lol ive got 4 already and bump on the way

mine are

dd 19
ds 15
ds 14
dd 2

notse what bump is, good pattern we both follow and im du 20/12

Welcome :) I'm hoping for a similar pattern. It would be fun to start and finish with a girl :)

HI, i'm joining in a little late but i'm preggers with #5! i have 4 boys ages 7,5,almost 3, and 1!!!

hi not pregs yet but can i join i have
ds 9
ds 6
ds 5
ds 5
actively trying for number 5 lol hoping for a little princess xxx

yes im very lucky and blessed for my 4 gorgeous healthy lil princes who all would love a sis to look after or anothe lil brotxx

yes im very lucky and blessed for my 4 gorgeous healthy lil princes who all would love a sis to look after or another lil brother xx

Welcome Lorna! I hope you get your princess :)

I am having my first scan tomorrow. I'm so nervous and excited! Too early for gender but I am hoping I see 3 white lines :)

I have 6 children ages 17 16 14 13 12 and 10 and was pregnant with number 7 but it was an ectopic..and am planning to ttc again this month!

Joining you ladies....I have 3 kids and preggo with #4 due June 5th 2011!
DD 9
DS 6
DD 4 next month
It's amazing how people just don't understand wanting to have a big family....like it's a bad thing or like how having kids is soooo overwhelming. I love my kids with all my heart and even though there are days that I am totally wiped out I wouldn't change it for anything!!!

I know what you mean.

This pregnancy is now nearly over and everytime i talk to my mum, all she can say is, when are you being sterilised!!!! thanks mum, its my body and ill do with it what i want. I always wanted a big family and never made a secret of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->