Big Fat Gypsy Weddings!!!

cherry22

mummy to 1 after 3 losses
Reaction score
Love it!!!!

A palm tree and a pineapple! Nothing shocks me about the program enymore!!

The girl that won the beauty contest was stunning!

I just watched it this morning, I love it! I think the girls always come across so nice, despite looking like they wouldn't if you know what I mean?

The few that i have met in real life have been quite scary tbh like they know people are weary of them because of what they look like and act like! Afraid they will kick off if you say something they dont like!

I think the granny hit the nail on the head when she said in her day the women would have never dressed like that, and that they only do it to get noticed so people will see straight away they are gypsys!!

i love love love this show wish it was a permenant fixture and not run in serieses lol id defo watch it every week for the rest of my life i think its amazing :)

I don't really watch much on the telly apart from the soaps but I do like this programme. xxx

Watching this on catch up now, love the programme but I'm absolutely disgusted at the way they race the horses, the way they were taking up all the road and beeping, it could easily spook the horse, kill the poor animal or one of themselves Or an innocent bystander!
Proper riled me this week!!
And as for that dickhead who's marrying his 16 yo gf saying police don't like him cuz he's a traveller, no the police don't like you cuz you broke the law you idiot :dohh:
:gun:

I thought that racing looked a bit dangerous too. For the horses, the men racing them and the other road users. How scary woud it be to see all of them in the cars etc... taking up the whole road coming towards you!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->