Big huge mistake

Emily25067

Reaction score
On july 17th at 3am i had a threesome with my husband and his bestfriend. ( we all been tested all std free). I dont remember any of it todally blacked out. I messaged tbe friend the later that day he said he didnt cum inside me. Found out im pregnant on August 5th afer the ulrasound the tech said i conceived on july 28th. Me and my husband had sex like every other day after the 17th. But hes saying the babys not his. I just wish it never happend. Shouldnt of drank so much on my bday 😥

Its most likely to be your hubby's baby, but it is possible that it is his friends. There really isn't any way to tell until you have the baby and can do a paternity test

It's going to be pretty unlikely baby's the friend's but you should still probably take a paternity test to be sure.

It's very unlikely to be his friend's as sperm certainly can't live for 11 days. And your husband needs to remember he was a willing participant in what went on. A DNA test will put your minds at ease, but it is most likely your husband's baby xxxxxx

I agree with Moom, he is your husband and he was involved too, it's his baby either way really, but based on the dates it sounds very much like your husband's biologically

Most likely to be your husband's. I would do a paternity test for peace of mind though it :thumbup:

There's really no way the dates could be that far out.
I feel awful for you hun as I had serious paternity doubts with my son and I know how awful it is and how it can wreck your emotions in pregnancy. But my dates were closer together than yours - you need to remember that in early pregnancy, it's really an exact science. There is a margin of error of about one day. We're talking about an 11-day discrepancy here - I really, really don't think you need to worry. Hugs

And in terms of what to say to your husband - yes as other commenters have said, it takes two (three?) to tango, he was a willing participant, he's got no right to turn around and be angry now. But forgetting that for a moment, tell him that ultrasound and embryo measurement technology isn't guesswork. It's scientific and if you had your ultrasound early on, there is really no way that baby was conceived much before or after July 28th. At most it could be about 5 days out if your ultrasound was at 12 weeks, but not 11 days out.
Trust me I know because no one researched this stuff more than me in my first pregnancy.

Your husband is being really immature about this entire thing when he participated willingly

Your husband's comments are outrageous. He sounds a wee bit insecure. Firmly explain to him that it couldn't be his friends and that he can confirm that at a later date with a paternity test if he's still concerned (which he can pay for). Enjoy a happy healthy 8 more months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->