Big!!! Nursing Bras

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Mamatastic, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Mamatastic

Mamatastic Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any recommendations for which nursing bras are good for the larger bust :blush:

I am going to need a HH cup but I really need some support because otherwise they will be round my waist :rofl: I guess I will probably have to order online as most places don't stock massive sizes but I would love a bit of help from anyone who has a simular problem!

2. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I need to get big ones and i didnt even think about that! Im still gonna go get measured at m&s or somewhere and see what they have to offer x

3. sapphire20

sapphire20 Olivia & Alex <3

I got mine from M & S I would prefer more support! Ie underwired but they dont seem to make many underwired nursing bras. I was measured at a GG the nursing bra is much better than the maternity bra, I find the nursing bra gives more support and doesnt make my chest sag lol x

4. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I'm going to get measured by the NCT and then buy from hotmilk or somewhere. I think they do underwired. There's no way I'm going non-underwired! I'm currently wearing a 36H and have got 9 weeks still to go!