Biggest smile on my face...

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
I've just been sitting here and looking at my christmas tree and presents and thinking, once this Christmas is over... that's it! Harvey will be here.

30 weeks, 10 weeks left until my little man gets here and I become a mummy.

Did anyone else have this feeling?

Yes :cloud9: I am busy getting the house all nested and getting ready to put my tree and decs up this weekend and thinking its really anytime just after Christmas :cloud9:

My tree goes up on the 15th November, I'm too impatient to wait untill 12 days before Christmas :p Still havn't started properly nesting yet, need to get all of my drawers and finances, bills and statements in order and sort my kitchen out... and bedroom for that matter.

Me too.. got lots to do! feel like never going to get sorted but sure we will :)

Yep i feel the same, were puttin r xmas decorations up 7days b4 xmas day if i've not had her by then, and actually taking them dwn boxing day, so that we've got space ready. I have a feelin she may arrive back end of december, dnt kno why lol x

You've got your tree up already?! :haha: Fair play to you girl!

You already have your tree up???? Wow. I haven't even thought about getting that stuff out yet lol. The closer it gets the better it gets knowing every day is just 1 day closer to holding the little bundle of joy in our arms. How exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->