Bikini?

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Ok, I have a question girls:

DH and I are going to a really nice hotel in Grange-over-sands next weekend (just for one night) and it has an indoor swimming pool, now I never go swimming except for on holiday (cos I hate grotty public baths :sick:) so all I own are bikinis, I really don't want to bother buying a maternity cossie cos it would just be a waste of money I don't have but I really would like to take advantage of the facilities at the hotel - would it be acceptable in my condition to wear a bikini do you think? (I don't wanna put anyone off their breakfast with my big pregnant belly :rofl:)

TIA xxxx

Totally! Go for it.

You'll be in the water most of the time anyway - and other people will know not to get too close in case they kick you!

...or if you're not sure, can you get a tankini top part to go with it? That's what I've been wearing.

That is an idea, I think they do them at BHS actually, I will have a look on their website thanks Lindy!

You can usually get separates and cheaply (Tesco, Asda...).

i dont see why it would be a problem i think pg ladies in bikinis look fab and you get an excuse to show off your bump.

when i was pg with my youngest we went on holiday to the south of france and i bought a tankini as i am too self conscious to wear a bikini. it was just a normal one but i got 2 sizes bigger to fit around my boobs and expanding bump lol. x

Oooh lovely! I agree that you'll be in the water most of the time anyway, but maybe a tankini would be best.

Go with the bikini I say! Bumps are beautiful!

I'm off to China in early June so have just bought a nice stripey bikini from mamas and papas... they have it in a tankini version too x

Go with a bikini or a tankini, whichever you feel most comfortable in, but don't be afraid to flaunt your bump! :)

go in a bikini hun! i went in a bikini on my weekend in Butlins! i dont care if pople get offended give them a slap!

I saw go for it, pregnant bumps in bikinis are soooo cute

go for it in ur bikini :D gorgeous bump to show off and it won't be there for eve give it the exosure it deserves its natural so why cover up?

I'm going to a hotel in London maybe and Centre Parcs. I got myself a new bikini on Sat from La Senza! Go with whatever you feel comfy in.X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->