Billie - Eastenders

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
How random is it that he dies?? Is it possible that eastnders is running out of storylines? I could understand if he was a drug user or into crime or whatever but....Nothing :shrug:

I think its a really good storyline - this can and does happen. A normal lad drinking way too much, getting egged on by his friends dies of alcohol poisoning this is exactly how it happens just randomly out of nowhere

Hope it brings awareness of the dangers of too much alcohol to young ppl - I know of a young lad, I knew his brother and the lad choked on his own vomit after drinking too much and died in his sleep:nope:

I think its a really good storyline - this can and does happen. A normal lad drinking way too much, getting egged on by his friends dies of alcohol poisoning this is exactly how it happens just randomly out of nowhere

Hope it brings awareness of the dangers of too much alcohol to young ppl - I know of a young lad, I knew his brother and the lad choked on his own vomit after drinking too much and died in his sleep:nope:

I agree, it does happen :(

There was only a story in the news a few weeks ago about a young lad who died because he necked a pint of vodka :shock:

watching that whilst breast feeding my 6 week old son. Think it's just messed with my head. Just doesn't bear thinking about...think i'll have nightmares tonight.

i was majorly disturbed by tonights episode... well done to to actors but still really didnt like it, i think its unsetting to anyone but more so for people with children

Personally I think something else might come out when they do the coroners report.. Who knows.. I dont like the new Lauren at all. she really winds me up!

I completely agree that random things like that do happen but normally in the land of soaps there's a build up, I mean I read about him dying in the TV mag (The new one in the sun is crap but that's a different thread!!) it's just a shock at how sudden it was :shock: Totally not ready for that at all!

Personally I think something else might come out when they do the coroners report.. Who knows.. I dont like the new Lauren at all. she really winds me up!

I've got a feeling it's going to come out that he left the army. I don't know why just a feeling I've got. As for that new Lauren I could have slapped her when she was standing there with that stupid grin on her face. Can't stand her!!

I am watching it now, and honestly it really is like that when your child dies, your whole world freezes.

Everything becomes silent.

:cry::cry::cry:

V xxxx

Hope it brings awareness of the dangers of too much alcohol to young ppl
- I know of a young lad, I knew his brother and the lad choked on his own vomit after drinking too much and died in his sleep:nope:

I agree :thumbup:

It was such a random storyline and hadn't seen any spoilers relating to it.

I hadnt seen any spoilers about this and normaly im reading all the soap gossip going.

For some reason though I dont think its alcohol poisening, I have a feeling its either a brain clot of some sort or somthing to do with his mates that turned up as in they druged his drink or somthing.

I hadnt seen any spoilers about this and normaly im reading all the soap gossip going.

For some reason though I dont think its alcohol poisening, I have a feeling its either a brain clot of some sort or somthing to do with his mates that turned up as in they druged his drink or somthing.

thats what i was thinking also, i seen spoilers on it but i still wasn't prepared for how horrid that episode was.

I was in tears, it was so well acted out (except for that new Lauren who just does my head in!!). I hope it brings awareness too, these things happen. Although I also think there was more to it, possibly as someone said - those mates who turned up.

My chest was tight when I was watching it.. I know I sound like a fool but I actually went to check on the twins when it finished... It just really made me see how easily it can all be taken away!

I was in tears, it was so well acted out (except for that new Lauren who just does my head in!!). I hope it brings awareness too, these things happen. Although I also think there was more to it, possibly as someone said - those mates who turned up.

Yeah I said that to my OH, his mates turned up and I posted earlier that I thought something else was gonna come about..

Lets wait and see aye.. Hopefully it wont be just ended like that.

Why was that Lauren one laughing for?that really annoyed me! I knew he was going to die but thought when he was away in army or something not like that.

I think the whole Lauren laughing thing was meant to be nervous laughter as some people do that when given tragic news. It wasnt so much her giggling that annoyed me, its just the acting is awful from her! I thought Bianca, Carol and Whitney were amazing in it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->