Birth control and antibiotics

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
I'll try to make this short and sweet. I got a bad sinus infection a few weeks ago and was put on an antibiotic for 10 days. I take birth control pills and am very responsible in taking them daily. Fast forward to last week. I finished taking my medicine early in the week and on Friday I had off and on cramps with one moment of more of a sharp pain on the right ovary area. Definitely resembled when I would ovulate. I woke up Saturday with sore breasts (again much like when I was off the pill). Out of curiosity I took this top test last night and something caught my eye so I took another this morning but it looked like a dye run (hence why I took another shortly after). Yes I'm on the pill and not trying to get pregnant. (Another long story short I'm divorced, 34, mom to sn 8 year old girl, engaged again to a wonderful man and father to his kids, we had a chemical pregnancy last year so I just decided that if God wanted me to raise another one of his children he'd have to work a miracle because I'm too indecisive). Just curious if anyone on here has ended up pregnant while taking antibiotics. 20191226_162319.jpg

To finish your sentence....
Antibiotics and birth control produce a baby! :haha: Granted there’s a little more to it than that, lol but my 20 year son was conceived on the pill during a round of antibiotics!

ETA: I do see a faint line!

The dye looks funky to me so I'm thinking it's dye run/ evap lines.

I see it on all of them,it’s definitely possible,I hope u get the result u want either way xx

I would test again with another type of test. Good luck :)

It must have been an evap. Here's this morning's FMU and SMU. Thanks for looking ladies!
Screenshot_20191227-091957_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->