Birth of Lucie Joanne Morrison

yumyum1979

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay :blush: . Firstly Lucie was born at 39wks on the 3rd june by c-sec as breech.
We arrived at 9am as i was 3rd on the list so didnt need to get in to early and didnt go down till 4pm so by this time i was sooo dehidrated and starving:wacko: . In theatre it was so cold and very white and clinical . It was hard to get the spinal block in to my back and was getting shooting presure pains down one side and that was frightening:cry: and then had a reaction to the antibiotics drip so by now i was getting very nurvous.
i was then layd down as i could feel my self getting numb now.Then could feel presure and being tuged around , it didnt hurt or feel uncumfortable really , the stranges feeling was that i was numb. and at 4:55 Lucie was born a healthy weight 6lb 7oz .

The recovery in hospital was the hardest really as didnt get the feeling back for around 4 hrs and didnt get out of bed till 12ish the next day for a shower and it took me ages to be able to stand up straight , but wanted to get on the move really . And then it got easier by around 4ish i was walking around pretty well and was home the next day at 10:30 on pain killers and continued to take them for 5 days and paracetamol for a further 5.

It didnt stop me from doing much only getting off the sofa and getting out of bed was the only problem . My stich was taken out on day 5 and that didnt hurt at all so now day18 i feel great no pain nothing , so the procedure was worse that i thought but i think it was cos i was so dehidrated and very hungry as didnt eat or drink for 16hrs:cry: but the recovery was so much better that i thought so anyone having a planned c-sec i wouldnt worry.

I will post pics later when i have put them on my pc

and good luck ladies for your births xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"