Birth Story

Tanara

Taye and Fayths Mommy
Reaction score
Well my birth story isn't to interesting.

At 6:30pm on January 13th I started having contractions. By 10 pm they were closer than 5 minutes apart and lasting a good 45-60 seconds. The road conditions here were really bad so we decided to go to our local hospital. We arrived there at 10:30pm I was monitored and checked. At this time i was 3cms dilated and fully effaced. They decided since i was suppose to be delivering in the city that i was fine to head there.

At 11pm we were released and made our way to the city. We arrived there at about 11:45pm, I was put in my gown went to the bathroom, they checked me and I was already 6-7 cms (I was really shocked). They monitored me again for another 20 minutes, then from there on I was pretty much free to labor the way i wanted.

At 12:45 am (on January 14th) They checked me again I was 8-9 cms waters bulging so they decided to call in my doctor to come break my waters. :thumbup: at this point the contractions were about 2 minutes if that apart, lasting more than 60 seconds. So i finally asked for laughing gas. But to be honest I actually found it more annoying to have to inhale it than the contractions themselves so I only inhaled it maybe 4-5 times.

at about 1:25am my doctor arrived and got ready to break my waters, she got all prepared and at 1:35am she went to put her second glove on, I looked at her and said "I dont think you need to break my waters" as a big gush and the bed was soaked, they quickly got me on my back and held my legs after 6-7 pushes she was out, (I got half her head out then my contraction ended so i had to wait for the next one to push her out, that was the worst part of my whole delivery) She pooped in me so I didn't get to hold her right away, they took her to the other side of the room and checked her. She was born January 14th 2011, weighting 7lbs 11oz, 20in" long, 35.5cm head. Absolute perfection. I am sooo in love with her.

I breast-fed with in 35 minutes after having her, shes a total pro! We were released at 10 am this morning, its now about 4pm, she is sound asleep on my lap. Taye is absolutely amazed with her and so happy to be a big brother.

Here are a few pictures of our little princess!

Attachments

• 100_0360e.jpg
    100_0360e.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_0372e.jpg
    100_0372e.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_0385e.jpg
    100_0385e.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_0417e.jpg
    100_0417e.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_0419e.jpg
    100_0419e.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 92
Congratulations, she's beautiful, love the pic of you feeding her!

shes beautiful!
Congratulations again!

:) Congrats, hon! She is absolutely gorgeous. Glad to see she is finally here so you can enjoy her. <3

o wow shes perfect! so beautiful!

i hope i have a easy time like you god blesss you!

Glad she's finally here!
She's beautiful! Well done mommy! :happydance:

Congratulations:D

Glad you had a quick birth with no complications:)
Your little girl is gorgeous x

Thanks Ladies, She is so amazing!

Amazing birth story, and she is so gorgeous!! I know you were thinking she was going to be a larger babe, but you lucked out with the perfect weight!! I sure am going to miss your bump pics though!!! Take care xx

Congratz!

Aww congrats hun!
I love the picture where she seems to be smiling :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back