birthing partner

bjshooter

Mum and preggers
Reaction score
For the ladies that split up with baby's dad whilst pregnant, did you still have him as your birthing partner and how do you think it went?

If not who did you have?

hi hun

I replied to your other post too

My ex doesnt even want to know when his child is born let alone have anything to do with me whilst pregnant so I am having my friend to be my birthing partner

hi my ex has accepted that i don't want him there, he has hurt me so much, that he is the last person i'd want with me during the birth. i guess it depends whether you get along with him and if you would feel comfortable with him there. ive decided to have mu mum there.

xxx

hi my ex has accepted that i don't want him there, he has hurt me so much, that he is the last person i'd want with me during the birth. i guess it depends whether you get along with him and if you would feel comfortable with him there. ive decided to have mu mum there.

xxx

thanks ladies

See this is what i think too, he hurt me so bad and i would feel so uncomfortable with him there. Thing is i would like him to be involved and i dont actually have anyone else that could do it, my only family memeber is my dad and not sure if that might be looked at a bit bizarrly, although i would probs take that over being alone.

i had my mum.. I have a huge hate-ness for my ex and refuse to be in the same room with him, It'd've of killed me having him as my birth partner.

No, he wasn't welcome. My mum came with me.

:)

I kinda want to do it alone but my mother wants to be there so i'm deciding at the time

Hiya, the father doesnt want anything to do with the baby and i wouldnt want him anywhere near me when i go into labour, but im having my mum and bestfriend with me xxx

I won't be having the ex there, He would just annoy the hell out of me and most men don't really know how to deal with a woman in pain. My sister said my mum was great and did everything right so I will be having my mum and possibly my sister there. I think you need a female there, especially one who has been through labour themselves as they know what you are going through. Men just get in the way and say stupid things!

Had my mum there.. was much more help than he would've been. :)

I will probably have my mum and one fo my friends, one of my very close friends is wanting to be a midwife and id lover her to be there, but shes canadian and im due around xmas so i dont think it will be poss as she will be in canada!

With ds i'd left his bio before finding out i was preg so during the preg we tried to get along for the babies sake & he came to "some" appointments, At the end of the preg we were getting on better & i agreed to have him there at the birth. My mum was told no but invited herself anyway grr .
Anyway i had a helish labour & a few complications to which he was utterly useless & my mum had to tell him several times to help me instead of standing gormless at the back of the room. Looking back he may of been worried or scared because it was a bad time but still he let me down, My mum was ok but a little annoying too.

With this preg i really want a water birth with my boyf in the pool with me to do this together & him to help me & hold the baby 1st & be a family. ( its his 1st ) We are having a bad patch & right now i feel as though he's left me, But i dont know. If this is the case then i've decided to just do it alone with no birthing partner & have my baby to myself. I guess it depends if i go in labour naturally & who im with i may drag them with me hehe.

There is not 1 person in my life other than my boyf who i would actually choose to be there for me, other than 1 lady online who ive never met but chatted to for years. She is more like a cyber mum if that makes sense & i know she would be with me & she'd love it . Praying my boyf is there though

i decided to have my best friend with me i was in the room when she gave birth so i repayed the favour and asked her to be my birthing partner when i told my mum i didnt want her in the room because i would feel embarressed she cryed so she joined the group too but when your in that much pain you wouldnt care if the whole of the navy was in the room with ya you just want that baby out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->