Birthing Scar Pics!!! [May be graphic]

What a neat line! Fabulous tattoos! :D

Wow at that picture Sequeena! My OH was too overwhelmed when I was pushing to take any pictures, bless him! :haha: xx

I'm surprised my OH even went down that end :rofl: when they asked him if he wanted to cut the cord he paled so I said oh give it here and had a go. Turns out cords are really thick :rofl:

I'll spoiler it as it is quite graphic...

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/5bc1fe3a.jpg?t=1320183376

I was offered a mirror to take a look and said 'fuck that get the
iPhone out' :rofl:

They asked me if i wanted a mirror, i said no. Then asked if i wanted to feel her head, i said no.. I regret it :cry:
Amazing picture!!!
Xx

Haha bless him! :rofl:
I really didn't like the feeling of the cord hanging out.. yuck yuck!

xx

I'll spoiler it as it is quite graphic...

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/5bc1fe3a.jpg?t=1320183376

I was offered a mirror to take a look and said 'fuck that get the
iPhone out' :rofl:

They asked me if i wanted a mirror, i said no. Then asked if i wanted to feel her head, i said no.. I regret it :cry:
Amazing picture!!!
Xx

:hugs: don't regret it, I can't even remember what it was like and I felt his head there. Too high off gas and air :lol:

I don't remember what the cord felt like hanging out but I remember squatting over a bedpan for 38 minutes because the cord snapped when they tried to get the placenta out :growlmad:

You are really so lucky to have a picture like that! I wish I had video as well, the moments just go by too fast! My OH kept trying to cover up my boobies when I was pushing though, but they were getting ready to put him on me! :rofl:

Oh god that must have been horrible, especially after pushing! :hugs: xx

It's amazing how neat the scars are from c-sections. I had a forceps birth due to lo not coming down enough so had to have an episiotomy and my scar wasn't neat at all!

Mine looked alot like yours initially - although I didn't fall down the stairs, one bit just took longer to heal than the rest :shrug:

It's pretty much invisible now though, which is pretty amazing, considering what's gone on down there!

How amazing is the pic of the head crowning! I'm really fascinated by all things birth related too. Part of the reason it kills me to have had to have a c-section. I wanna know what it's like!!

that photo of bubba vrowning is amazing! im so intriged by all these kind of photos, any more? :haha: i dare not show my c-section scar as i have quite a big overhang :(

Sorry, It's the only picture I have :( wish I'd had more!

Trying to push out the placenta didn't go too well, I was basically numb having just pushed Thomas out :rofl: in the end it flopped out of me but they kept saying I would have to go to theatre and have a spinal. I don't think so!!

LOL at your OH trying to protect your modesty - bit late love :rofl:

More More More! lol

I'll post a pic of my c-sec scar soon, I've got a grouch on my chest atm.

So gutted i dont have pics to share!! :cry:
X

that photo of bubba vrowning is amazing! im so intriged by all these kind of photos, any more? :haha: i dare not show my c-section scar as i have quite a big overhang :(

My scar is my second c section and is very neat too, you can barely see it 17 weeks on. I would post a pic but I have an over hang problem too :cry:

My scar is my second c section and is very neat too, you can barely see it 17 weeks on. I would post a pic but I have an over hang problem too :cry:

My belly hangs down to my knees!! :hugs:

I expected to fit into my pre pregnancy coat as soon as I gave birth. Because of my mummy apron it wouldn't do up and I was gutted! :(

Ladies! Who cares about your overhang! I wanna see pics!

NO
MORE
EXCUSES!

lol.

I have overhang too... but you can't see it in this pic :) (but you can see the enormous amount of stretch marks I still have!)

This was at 4 weeks PP... a week later it got infected, and now (if you're looking at the pic) the entire right side is purple and disformed. I don't have a recent pic, but could take one if someone really wanted to see it.

And someone made a comment about how small the hole seems... I have pictures from during the c-section, and they stretched that hole out a LOT!

Does anyone else have pics from during the actual section itself? The hospital I was at assigned one of the nurses with 'camera duty' and they took like 30 pictures for us! They're really great.

c-section.jpg

My belly hangs down to my knees!! :hugs:

I expected to fit into my pre pregnancy coat as soon as I gave birth. Because of my mummy apron it wouldn't do up and I was gutted! :(

I am sure it dies not hang down tour knees :0)

I am mostly back in my size 12 clothes now, but I am disgusting naked. The only thing that will get rid of the overhang is a tummy tuck, I know thus because I got it with my first DD, and no matter what exercise I did and how much weight I lost it never went :cry:

Cupcake , I just tried taking a pic lying down, but there is a bush down there right now, so not wanting to inflict that on the world lmao :blush::blush:

Does anyone else have pics from during the actual section itself? The hospital I was at assigned one of the nurses with 'camera duty' and they took like 30 pictures for us! They're really great.

URGH. You're so lucky! I would have LOVED it if they took pics. I think because I had an EMCS, pictures weren't on their minds. lol.

LOL Princess, I guess then I'll have to wait for it.

It does really :rofl:

Oh and stretchmarks. Most of mine are pre-pregnancy but whilst in labour I had to pee after every 3 or so contractions. Whilst in the bathroom at the hospital I was butt naked and had the midwives running because I screamed... I have stretch marks on my fanny!!! (vagina for those not in the UK) :rofl:

URGH. You're so lucky! I would have LOVED it if they took pics. I think because I had an EMCS, pictures weren't on their minds. lol.

I also had an EMCS... but as they were prepping me I was almost shouting at DH, "BRING THE CAMERA!!!!" :haha: They told me (as they were wheeling my bed down to the OR) that they would assign someone to take pics, but that no videos were allowed. My LO wasn't breathing when they took him out, and I wasn't allowed to see him, but in the pics you can see the cord wrapped around his neck, and they took pics of his little blue hands, and with the oxygen mask, etc... so even though I missed all of it we have pictures of everything :thumbup:

i dont have a pic of my scar and cant be bothered to take one atm as its late and im tierd! lol but i do have an AMAZING picture of my son being born via planned c-section graphic...

P9020005.jpg

P9020006.jpg

P9020007.jpg

oh and my scar is quiet long due to the size of my kiddies!! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann