Birthing Scar Pics!!! [May be graphic]

Wow what a big boy!! He is certainly not happy about being born :rofl:

Awww beautiful! Looks like he didn't want to leave! :D xx

Love those pics. He looked unhappy lol. Was warm in the belly!

I didn't think to take a photo of my scar. I still have an overhang though. :(

We took video being pulled out whether they liked it or not. LO was stiff as a board... it is kinda weird to watch. LOL

My overhang is all crooked from being stitched up wrong.... :( I'd like to see others! I'll take a pic tomorrow and upload!

I couldn't figure out how to take a picture that didn't show too much pubage, or fat gut, so this one has been severly cropped and scribbled on lol!

11 months PP. I marked the ends of the scar.

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/csec.jpg

Stupid photobucket turned it sideways!

My overhang is all crooked from being stitched up wrong.... :( I'd like to see others! I'll take a pic tomorrow and upload!

I'm 2 weeks PP and my belly is SO CROOKED! It's not the actual incision, but just my stuff all shoved up crooked.... it better shrink some, every time I look in the mirror I'm disgusted at what my belly looks like :(

Cupcake your cut was so clean! Squeena I wanted to see the pic of the crowning but it isn't availible anymore :( I had LO vaginally but didn't get a picture of her crowning and I didn't get to see it :( I do have a pic of her just as she came out, not sure if anyone is interested in seeing those

Original Poster; Sorry, so rude of me. I didn't take any notice of your username thingo- Edit* Cupcake. :D
your tattoo(s) are great! & your 4 month PP pic is amazing. No (visible) stretchmarks & flat tum! what's your secret? ;]

I have over-hang too; blek.
but what a fab idea for a thread! I've been curious about other c-sec scars!
i'll take & upload a picture IF i can take one that isn't horrible. lol.
Question: how was everyone's incision sealed? I had internal stitches and just tape on top for a few days; I've heard heaps of people who get outer stitches or glue get infections?

x
x

i dont have a pic of my scar and cant be bothered to take one atm as its late and im tierd! lol but i do have an AMAZING picture of my son being born via planned c-section graphic...

oh and my scar is quiet long due to the size of my kiddies!! lol x

Sooo cute!!boy is he a big bruiser! Almost has his backpack on ready for school ;) x (must take a pic of my scar in the morning- LO stuck on me here!)

Here's mine - 10 weeks PP. :) It's not actually that bad....
https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/IMG_0755.jpg
https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/IMG_0762-1.jpg
https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/IMG_0765.jpg
The first picture looks funny coz of where my pants were sitting. :dohh:
& don't mind the stretchmarks & the overhang that I had to hold up. LOL o_O

This was 4 days pp.
https://i43.tinypic.com/17a5x5.jpg

this was 14 weeks pp (just took this)
https://i40.tinypic.com/j95xxv.jpg

I don't look bad with clothes on, you can't tell I have a "hang" but with my shirt off I make myself sick! I don't know how my hubby can be attractive to me! :dohh:

I am jealous of everyones scars - they have all healed well :flower: Mine was a vertical one from belly button right down, and they made a mess so bad the midwives have told me to demand reconstructive surgery :cry: One spot hasn't healed at all cos I have a collection so its still oozy. I'm too scared to look at it let alone take a pic! But my little miss was worth it!!!!

I will post a pic of mine in a bit. Have a baby nursing right now. My 2nd and 3rd babies were c-sections.

Don't have any pics to share as I had a vaginal water birth so no one, not even the midwife saw what was going on down there.

But just wanted to say a very big thank you to all you ladies sharing your pics, I think there is nothing more amazing than a mother's body. What we endure to bring forth life is just indescribable, and any partner that would not love his wife / gf tenfold after witnessing what she's been through to produce a child needs a few more years to mature mentally.

To the lady who had a pic of her LO crowing...please pretty please re-upload

https://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx128/momto2girls84/sec1.jpg
First to show how small it is in comparison to my mid-section

https://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx128/momto2girls84/csec.jpg
Both are today at 2 months pp. Close up^^.(can still see linea negra and there are creases from sitting down) There are 2 c-section scars. 2nd and 3rd babies were c-sections. The white/peach scar goes a little past the newer pink scar, because my Dr. didnt need to cut across my entire scar from previous c-section. My most recent c-section scar is not as straight because I got to the hospital in labor and was at 10 cm and she was partially through birth canal before I could have my c-section-so my Dr. had to really reach in and pull her out which caused some extra ripping. So the new incision goes up a tad on the sides and in the middle. My incision is healed nicely though. I have absolutely no pain.

And for those of you wondering why I didnt just birth her vaginally since she was already half way through. I have a narrow pelvis and couldnt push my 7.5 lb 2nd baby out, my 1st was a month early and 5lbs3 so vaginal birth. Had to have a c-section with 2nd after 2.5 hrs of pushing so I was a repeat c-section with my 3rd. Went into labor and progressed very quick. Got to hospital and within 20 minutes was at a 10 and involuntarily pushing. Finally got my spinal block after 20 minutes of being like that and at that point my body stopped pushing and I couldnt push at all since the spinal makes you too numb!! Trust me I tried. So, had my c-section. Makes me sad cuz I didnt know she was past my pelvis. Also my Dr. hadnt arrived yet and he would have had me birth her vaginally. I didnt know she would be small 5 lbs15 oz. 2 weeks early.

I'm on my other computer (with more pics) so I thought I'd share a few more for anyone who is interested.

1st pic: c-section scar 1 day PP

the other pics are during the EMCS, of my LO being taken out (GRAPHIC!). First is to show how big the cut was stretched, then you can see my LO being taken out (with the cord around his neck & body :( ), and the last pic is the doctors unwrapping him...

c-section_1PP.jpg

DSC09594.jpg

DSC09597.jpg

DSC09599.jpg

@ whit-- I can't believe they literally tapped directly over your wound! Didn't it hurt to take the tape off??

@ ashley2pink- you have an amazing PP body! I'm quite jealous :) Do they try to make the second c-section as close to the first one as possible? CAN they cut over it a second time? I've been wondering what they would do if I have to have another c-section...

ETA: @ missZOEEx... you also have a really neat/nicely healed scar! Looks great :thumbup:

@ whit-- I can't believe they literally tapped directly over your wound! Didn't it hurt to take the tape off??

@ ashley2pink- you have an amazing PP body! I'm quite jealous :) Do they try to make the second c-section as close to the first one as possible? CAN they cut over it a second time? I've been wondering what they would do if I have to have another c-section...

ETA: @ missZOEEx... you also have a really neat/nicely healed scar! Looks great :thumbup:

Yes, they cut on top of the old incision. For the most part it is cut on my old incision, but I can still see my old insicion in some spots where it didnt line up perfectly and also where it got ripped when they were pulling her out.
I had just the tape with my 1st c-section like whit had. They are steri-strips. They dont hurt at all and I had that instead of stitches or staples. The strips are really strong and stay on for weeks and slowly peel off. I had to pull mine off after a while. My last c-section I just had glue on my incision!! Its a very strong glue and also eventually peels away after a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->