Bit frustrated

Loulou04

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I’m just a bit frustrated as I’m trying to get hold of midwife as need my bloods done by 10w6days I phoned a few days ago and left a message but she still hasn’t got back to me, I’m working Monday and Friday next week so only have tues,wed,thurs to get my bloods done and I’m slightly worried that she won’t be able to fit me in or that even though I left a message saying I need my bloods done by end of next week that I won’t hear back from her in time. I don’t really know what to do? I can phone the centre if I need to but I feel like the midwife should’ve made some sort of effort to call me back to arrange an appointment!

Cant the nurse at your GP do your bloods for you? My midwives never done my early bloods, always the nurse practitioner or at the epau. My midwife only started doing my bloods after 16 weeks

Cant the nurse at your GP do your bloods for you? My midwives never done my early bloods, always the nurse practitioner or at the epau. My midwife only started doing my bloods after 16 weeks
Not as far as I know. I was told my midwife needs to do them I wouldn’t even know who else to talk to about it, it’s just been left as midwife takes over

I think you’d best phone the centre in case she’s off sick or lost her phone or something. Hope they manage to fit you in quickly

I think you’d best phone the centre in case she’s off sick or lost her phone or something. Hope they manage to fit you in quickly
I managed to get hold of her and she’s fit me in for tomorrow so panic over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->