Bit of a rant...

Maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi there all...
Aparently we are not allowed to talk about ttc in here as i am 19? im not sure...i dont want to offend i just want some advice from people who are 18/19/20 and have had...or are ttc babies

i just feel ready, and am emotionally, financally and have my own flat...i would just like friends and support....am fed up with all the judgement and stereotyping :(

thanks lovlies xx

Do you mean officially or according to the responses of some other posters.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the site's policy is not to supprt/encourage people under 18 ttc, but 18 or over, no problem.

There are plenty of supportive people all over this site - I'm not a teenager, but read and support many of the posts on this forum as well as on others.

I hope you find the support you are looking for x

This is for 'teen pregnancy' not 'teen ttc' so really anyone ttc should post in the ttc section whatever their age is. Once you're preg by all means come back here and post about your preg. Nobody who has responded to your posts have been negative about your situation, just given honest advice. BnB doesn't support under 18's ttc but as you are over 18 there isn't a problem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->