Bit of advice may be tmi!

zebbed89

mummy to mollie & wtt
Reaction score
So i had a miscarrige in june had two weeks of bleeding had my first af 26th of july it was normal as the rest of my periods then last night i woke up feeling wet below sorry tmi! went to the toilet and wiped there was blood bright red but not alot of it only when i wiped, i woke up at 2 in the morning to go and check still blood not alot again i woke up this morning and there was hardly any there??! has anyone experieced this? or is it just me? xx

Hey,

I only miscarried 3 weeks 3 days ago but since then i haven't had a period yet but i have had similar to you where i have been going about my daily activites gone to the toilet to find blood when i wipe. You may find that like me it is just the last of any remains being removed from your body. But to put your mind fully at ease i would suggest a trip to see your GP to make sure all is OK and to rule out any risk of infection.

Dont mean to alarm you but better to be safe than sorry in the long run :)

Hope that helps and all goes well hugs to you :hugs: xx

I had much the same as described, around April\May time too.

To be honest, I wasn't too concerned even though the actual act was incredibly exhausting (sorry, TMI) but it helped for me to have a doctors appointment. Having the failed pregnancy (8 weeks) definitely cemented in my mind that it was NOW time for me to think about having children.

Some people on here may remember that I went through some very down times. This was the main cause and hubbie and I had always considered oursleves happy with our family unit as 2, never planning to increase the size.

Fortunately the doc said that it was, although not pleasant, the body's way of cleaning out. So for my case, it was natural.

Good luck

I too had the same thing as you are describing in April 8th early m/c but if you are worried go back to the doc hun to put your mind at rest

thanks everybody for your replys!

I had a scan 2 weeks after my mc to confirm everything was cleared and it was.

It didnt panic me or anything which is good i just wondered maybe what it was!

thanks girls xx

Hello, i had this too! week or 2 after my AF for 2 or 3 days i had some bleeding not heavy like af but was abit more than just spotting. I also know that everything was clear becasue i kept having apps at hospital to check until it had all gone. My doctor told me it was nothing to worry about, didnt seem phased in the slightest and told me it was my body just returning to normal! xxx

Ah thanks adamswifey, glad everything was ok for you 2. I was just curious as to what it was. xx

What i did was printed a calendar off the internet and just made a note of what was hapening and when, they told me to keep track of it and if i was still concerned and stuff at a later stage to go back, never was concerned though, periods are now just in a normal ish routine and i believe it was nothing.
You may want to just do the same so that if you feel theres anything else thats abit odd you can let them know all thats been hapenin!
shouldnt worry though, im sure they would say the same to you, dont see why not :) x

Yeah thanks for that i think i will do that! Thanks for the advice! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->