Bit of an odd sex question...

BertieBones

Mamma of 2!
Reaction score
...I know sex is safe as long as all is ok and havn't been told by the doctor to stop but here's the bit I've been worried about...

Are we supposed to use condoms or not? :blush:

I know that its not for protection from STIs etc as obviously I know OH and I are safe, but what is best to do?

thanks girls x

oohh we dont - tbh its never even occured to me to do so

well could it be for personal preference?

i don't like the after effect (leakage!) of sex haha. so i'd prefer with, though either way if fine x

Thanks, I felt a bit stupid asking but I figured better to ask than do something wrong
x

I wondered this too lol. will be keeping an eye on this thread :thumbup: xx

We dont, its a bit late now to be thinking about it hehe I dont think you need to use them during pregnancy.

I think it's okay without it but I know what you mean!! They say (whoever they are!!) you can try sex to bring on labour,as there is something in the semen that helps to stimulate the cervix, but I don't think it would have any adverse effects in 2nd tri!! And I think you need quite a lot of it to make a lot of difference to be honest!! :rofl: If you're concerned, get him to pack and wrap it, but it will be fine if you don't!! (unless your midwife says otherwise!) xxx

Something I never thought of! I never use them anyway (happily married both clean and tested) but I never thought of the effect of :spermy: on me! Although I'm sure hubby can find somewhere else to squirt it! :lol: :blush:

Something I never thought of! I never use them anyway (happily married both clean and tested) but I never thought of the effect of :spermy: on me! Although I'm sure hubby can find somewhere else to squirt it! :lol: :blush:

:yipee: Sorry but that really made me laugh! as to condoms unless you prefer it I wouldn't bother - it's not as though you can get any more pregnant! If you've no concerns over STI's then there's no real need. Sperm can only stimulate labour if you're ready for it, it won't bring on early labour but might be enough of a push to get things going later on.
Sex without worrying about condoms is one of the few joys of pregnancy (with a partner you trust obviously) but just make sure he sleeps in the wet patch! (or use a towel):blush: oh dear - somewhere else to squirt it - still laughing!
xx

oh!!! hmmmmmmmm iv never thought about it since i am already pregnant whats the worst that could happen :rofl:

if yous both know you dont have anything then i dont see why you should use a condom unless you dont like any um..... leakage :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->