Bit of help

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
OH & I just had a little bit of :sex: about 30 minutes ago, we use the withdrawal 'method' however he thinks he may of gotten some sperm in this time and he never pulled out fast enough.

We are NTNP although we would prefer not to have another child just yet, but would be over the moon if we found out. I just checked and my fertile days are 18th, 19th, 20th of the month. Over a week away. I know you can conceive at any point of the month but do you think I don't take the M.A.P in the hope that I am not most fertile and let nature take it's course. Or does anyone know any other information on charting that I don't know where I have days before the fertile days I can be pregnant because of egg releases and such I am rather clueless in this area.

Any help would be appreciated :blush:

If your not due to ovulate for another week, you should be ok, just.

Hi ya. Simple fact is hun, the only way you can make sure (well, 80ish% sure) you dont get pregnant is the MAP.

No matter what, you are at risk anytime of the month. The body can sometimes ovulate early or late, or even just generally earlier or later than the average person. Hence being at risk.

I'm also thinking that the MAP isn't going to be much effective anyway due to the fact me taking it a good few times, I would say about 10 times.

Think I may let nature take its course. Hmm

Oh hun, Ive taken it more than 10 times pmsl. Ive lost count over the years. I got told by a doctor once that taking 4 of the normal contraceptive pill has the same effect as the MAP. The amount of times ive done that! lol worked everytime though.

Tell me to mind my own buissiness but if you are NTNP and would be pleased why would you take the MAP?

I would be pleased, but I don't think it's right just yet financially. However I know as Hallie was unplanned that you just manage when you have a child and you cant help but be pleased. That's why I m debating the MAP I really want a LO but the other half of me is thinking, if I get pregnant it's meant to be if not it's not!

If thats the case id just see what happens. By your dates its doubfull though.

pulling out isnt exactly a method of contraception (sorry but it rarely works, if it has youve been lucky!). Id assume that as you arent using anything else eg the pill or condoms that you really want another now but realise you arent financially secure enough. If you dont take MAP and see what happens it may be worth you having a think again about contraception so you dont have these moments every month as it must be seriously stressful!

pulling out isnt exactly a method of contraception (sorry but it rarely works, if it has youve been lucky!). Id assume that as you arent using anything else eg the pill or condoms that you really want another now but realise you arent financially secure enough. If you dont take MAP and see what happens it may be worth you having a think again about contraception so you dont have these moments every month as it must be seriously stressful!

To be honest he always pulls out and then ejaculates. This is the first time he has ever came inside a little bit. Obviously we know pre cum etc. We know there is a chance of getting pregnant , I can't have any contraception really due to depression I am not willing to put my body through hormone changes and we both get really itchy off condoms. I had the discussion about we have to be prepared for a baby if we have no condoms but he said 'Que Sara Sara' meaning 'what will be, will be' So least it's not totally gunna be a nieve shock.

We don't really stress much really about it, we only have sex about 3 times a month :( So it's not usually on the forecourt of my mind!!

Thanks for yur advice to the ladies who have posted. I am not going to get the MAP though :muaha:

You do know you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation... right???

To be honest he always pulls out and then ejaculates. This is the first time he has ever came inside a little bit. Obviously we know pre cum etc. We know there is a chance of getting pregnant , I can't have any contraception really due to depression I am not willing to put my body through hormone changes and we both get really itchy off condoms. I had the discussion about we have to be prepared for a baby if we have no condoms but he said 'Que Sara Sara' meaning 'what will be, will be' So least it's not totally gunna be a nieve shock.

We don't really stress much really about it, we only have sex about 3 times a month :( So it's not usually on the forecourt of my mind!!

Thanks for yur advice to the ladies who have posted. I am not going to get the MAP though :muaha:

You do know you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation... right???

:) yeah hun.

thats good... if you are going the ntnp route, I really do not think you should be doing MAP. Im not judging or anything, obviously you know whats right for you guys... butI think with NTNP you should be accepting that you may be pregnant and have a baby.

thats good... if you are going the ntnp route, I really do not think you should be doing MAP. Im not judging or anything, obviously you know whats right for you guys... butI think with NTNP you should be accepting that you may be pregnant and have a baby.

I've not took the MAP since we stopped using condoms. When we were using condoms, occasionally we would be that irritated we would take it off half way and end up going to get the MAP. Now we just use withdrawel as our method although we know its not really a method at all. Just a chance game, I just got worried today thinking maybe I should get it as I had the worry that there was actual ejaculation inside me which usually doesn't happen, if this makes sense (sorry its late) so then I got all my ohhh are we ready worries, I don't know how the NTNP ladies cope with this long term haha I'm a nervous wreck.

Honestly hun when you're NTNP I think there is a lot of room for second guessing what you want to do if that makes sense?? My reasoning for saying that is just if you were serious about conceiving you'd be TTC, if you were serious about NOT conceiving, you'd be using something. To me, it seems sort of like limbo. IDK, usually I just "know" what is right for me, go with your gut on taking the MAP I say.

The pull out method rarely works? I beg to differ. I did it for many years and the one time we didnt, I got pregant. We use the pull out method now, and I know theres very little chance of me gettin pregnant.

However, like the lady said she isnt sure if he pulled out in time, in that case its different, my partner is very careful.

The pull out method rarely works? I beg to differ. I did it for many years and the one time we didnt, I got pregant. We use the pull out method now, and I know theres very little chance of me gettin pregnant.

However, like the lady said she isnt sure if he pulled out in time, in that case its different, my partner is very careful.

Yeah usually he pulls out when he feels it and often has to 'get it out himself' afterwards :blush:

This time though I was on top and he couldn't pull out on time due to me being in an igronant bliss and not listening :rofl:

Yeah usually he pulls out when he feels it and often has to 'get it out himself' afterwards :blush:

This time though I was on top and he couldn't pull out on time due to me being in an igronant bliss and not listening :rofl:

:rofl: Love it:rofl:

Were the same as you. Were officaily waiting but are using the withdrawl method because "I wouldent be that botherd if you got pregnant, i just rather wait"

People I know have used this method and have never got pregnant. (withdrawal)

As for ovulating, my friend got pregnant 1 week or less after her period, as she obviously ovulated very early, she knew it was then as they BD, and then her husband went on a business trip for over a week, and by then he was back she was already full of symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->