Bit of help

guest2003

Reaction score
Ok so i got AF on the 20th of may and DTD the 28th 29th and 30th because the other half went away. Am i out this month? I dont no when i ovulate so i havent really got a clue. Any help or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks ladies xxxxx

i'm right there with you! i also got my AF on the 20th of may, and DH and i BD on the 28th and 29th... it really depends on how long your cycles are and if you know when you O. my cycle is about 27-28 days, and we BD on cd 9 and 10. pretty sure i O'd on cd 13 (judgind by ewcm, cp, and cramping) so if his swimmers lived for 3 days, then there is still a good chance, and same for you! :)

Hi mussmaddiesue, im 27 to 28 days too!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhh we can be TWW buddies. Yea i was thinking maybe i was out because i dont use opks or temp so im just using the "it might happen" method!!!!

perfect!! i don't temp or use opks either :) if i don't get a bfp this month, i really want to start using those. do you have any symptoms yet? i have absolutely NOTHING! i know it's still really early, but i want them! :wacko:

I was thinkin of using opks next month too and i have zero symptoms this month. Whereas last month i had EVERY pregnancy symptom!!!!! Totally weird!!! Oh maybe its this month! Fingers crossed!

haha me too! i was so sure i had all these symptoms, then AF showed right on time :dohh: let's keep each other updated and GL :dust:

Oh good!!!!!! The TWW is total torture!!!!! Im due AF the 16/17th so lets hope she stays away for both of us. Do you test early or wait until after AF is due.

it really is torture! time goes soooo sloooowwwllyyyyy lol. i'm due same as you, so FX for us both! i tested early last month (bfn of course) and that's when i decided i absolutely will NOT test ever again until after AF is due lol. i don't even have any PG tests in the house so i'm not tempted. the only way i would break my rule is if i have major symptoms like throwing up. i just feel like that ugly, stark white test makes me feel more sad than seeing AF :(

Ok so will we both vow not to test?????? At least until we are late? We could maybe keep eachother going and our minds off things?

Hey Missmaddiesue,

Im feeling ok today! A bit tired but that could be because i started back in the gym last night :)

Yesterday i had awful pains in the tops of my legs like cramping?

How are you?

i get those leg cramps when i have AF, rarely do i get them in my tummy, so that could be a good sign! well i had my first pregnancy dream haha, i dreamed i took a test and got a bfp! it was such a bummer to wake up :( anyhoo, all throughout the day yesterday i would get these very light, short cramps (mostly on the left side) and they would go all the way down to my thighs. so far nothing yet today!

how are you feeling? any sign of the witch?? i hope not!

Hi Missmaddiesue...

The witch got me 3 days early! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you??????

ahhh that evil witch!! i'm sorry :( at least you can plan for this new cycle now! no AF here yet, i have a feeling she's just going to be late this time. my longest cycle ever was 31 days, so if i don't see the witch by then, something will definitely be up and i'll test for sure. i have a few cramps here and there, but i usually do before AF arrives so i don't know what to make of that... we shall see soon!

I no, she is NEVER early, this is a first, she is usually like clockwork!!! Oh i have my fingers crossed for you hun!!!!

When is AF due again?

i was due yesterday/today. i just got woken up by the worst af-like cramps. i ran to bathroom thinking surely she showed, as it is usually in the morning, but nothing still. these cramps lead me to believe she HAS to be showing sometime today, but ohhh i hope she stays away!!

Ye but pg signs are like that too. Ya never no?????? Oh Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"