Bit pointless owell!!

beckynbump25

mommy to 1 an expecting
Reaction score
Got my Travel system to day its soo gawjus Graco mosaic ts me and oh pushed it back from town felt like a right little mommy and daddy couple oh said he actulley enjoyed pushing it lol.

:happydance::happydance:Got evrythink now!!! and not long only 55days too goo woohoo:happydance::happydance:

Congrats. It sounds like you're very organised.
x

Awk congrats! not long now =)
we wanted to take our pram out for a test run round the estate but i felt too silly incase anyone seen inside haha! not that they would the hood on mine is massive! bugaboo bee <3

You're more well organised than we are, I think...! We're doing very well with all the fun stuff like travel systems and prams, but when my OH went into hospital yesterday with them a bit worried it could have been premature labour, we suddenly realised we didn't own a cot.

Priorities, huh? Still, plenty of time yet (touches wood)...

Haha yea i just can't help getting everythink ready less to worry about then now i can relax for 7weeks hehe!!

Oh how exciting!!! Did it feel strange?

I looked at that pram too. What colour did you get? x x

Tee hee Congrats! It's silly but I'm getting oddly excited about my pram at the moment, can't wait to be able to push my LO about!

yeah it was well strange exciting though!
it's gawjus!! i got butter scotch only cost me 50quid my sisters mate works in the shop that sells them.

although the cheapist ive seen them is here and you get the bag with it https://www.babystoredirect.com/ x

yeah it was well strange exciting though!
it's gawjus!! i got butter scotch only cost me 50quid my sisters mate works in the shop that sells them.

although the cheapist ive seen them is here and you get the bag with it https://www.babystoredirect.com/ x

That's the colour that I loved too. But ended getting a completely different pram. Not even remotely simular. I bet you just want to use it now?! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->