Bit upset

claireyfairy

Mum to 1 pregnant with#2
Reaction score
Went to a family get together yesterday and ended up crying on DH shoulder!

Sister in law is 10 weeks further along than me and family were making such a fuss, touching her belly and everything. As usual she was making a fuss about her back like she has been since she was 8 weeks pregnant!!! (She is an absolute drama queen and hasn't stopped moaning about one thing or another since she found out)

Also DH cousin is 3 weeks further on than me and they were all comparing the two of us all day saying how small my bump was etc etc.

We found out day before that we are having a boy and think DH family wanted ours to be a girl as sister in law also having a boy. We are both really happy though and know the boys will grow up together and be really close.

These stupid hormones. Wouldn't normally let things like this bother me.

Personally, I would be a bit hurt if my family gave all thier attention to my other fmaily member's baby and not mine. just relax a bit and tell yourself that your time to shine is coming! Just wait til your bump is bigger! that makes it a bit more real to everyone that baby is going to arrive sooner than they realize.

Awwww hun :(
Big hugs!! Some peopl can be soo inconsiderate!!
At least you and ur OH are happy, thats allll that matters xx

just think hun when yours will be all cute and newborn hers wont be as such and u will get the attention you deserve (as arrogant as it sounds) I understand how u feel, but they will love your baby as much as hers hunni don't u worry xxxxxx

Awww Hun lots of hugs to you :hugs:

Drama queens always attract all the attention to themselves. Don't stress about it - soon everyone will be tired of her moaning. I also don't think people realise how sensitive us preggers ladies are about our bumps... next time they start comparing you - start comparing the size of their bums!!!

Im sorry your family made you feel this way. Dont worry about them. As long as you and DH are happy thats whats important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->