Bit worried.

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
When i went for the scan yesterday it was a different person this time, and he didnt really speak to us not like the lady we had , anyway he looked an looked an then said yes its a girl, that was it. I felt like he'd found something wrong do u think if he had off that he would have had to say???
Im bein paranoid about everything though, so maybe its just me?
The last scan she was sayin everthing looked perfect so could something have changed in a week??
Someone slap me an tell me to stop worrying!
xx

im sure that if there was somethin wrng hun he would have said and it ould be in ur notes and u would have poss been seen by a consultnant.... stop worrying im sure every thing will be fine hun xxxx

Thank you for your reply hun!
Ive just checked on there website :dohh: cos i just cant get it out of my head an it states if they were to find anything wrong they would have to tell you and write a full report and obviously tell you to see your midwife it does just state this with the 4d scans info but i suppose its the same regardless!
Im thinking of ringing them up lol am i goin mad?? i think i am!
Oh im such a worrier lately

Im guessing you would have been told if anything was up, maybe he wasn't so chatty in general or just not having the best day? usually they do look and look, but he probably just wanted to be sure.

Try not to worry, although I know how easy it is to.

:hugs: im sure if anything was wrong he would have told you, its hard not to worry about our little ones.

x

Right MIL has rung them up lol and everything fine if they had of found anything they would have to have told us!

I shall stop worrying now!!!! :blush:

That's good hun, was just about to suggest you phone anyway cos you'd drive yourself mad with worry...

maybe the guy had.....piles....and wasn't really in the mood :D

Glad everything is perfect :D

*slap stop worrying* ;) seriously hun, if anything was wrong they would need to tell u! the guy was obv just an ass!

Sounds like you just had a moody git Sophie!

As you've read though .... I always thought if anything was worrying they have to point it out to you or advice you to go to your hospital.

x

Sounds like the bloke I had at my 18 week 4d scan, he was a right arse.
I was asking him all these questions like "does everything look ok" etc etc, and hes like "Understand, this is not a medical scan, ths is for entertainment purposes", so as you can imagine, I was shittin myself up until my detailed scan.
Sounds to me like u had a right moody arse, too!

*slap stop worrying* ;) seriously hun, if anything was wrong they would need to tell u! the guy was obv just an ass!

Thank u for the slap it seems to have worked :rofl:
Thanks girls im such a worrier lately i really never used to be!
Anyway MIL spoke to the man that was in with us as the other scanning an he said there was definatly nothing to worry about!

well i hops she also told him to remove the stick out his arse!

id complain hun!!! id say teh reason u got this scan was because you were worried, u paid x amount and got treated liek shit!!!!! get ur mil tophone an say u were 2 upset 2 ;)

Well if im honest i thought they might have offered the 4D scan at a cheaper rate but nope nothing :rofl:

phone and complain! say u were left feeling unsure and frightened(which isnt a lie) and that the guy who scanned you was very unsociable at such a special time!

*slap* stop worrying Sophie !!
Glad you got your mum to ring, they would have said if something was wrong, i dont think they are allowed to keep it from you if theres a problem!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->