Bitch Test

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Layla, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

How much of a bitch are you?!

http://www.getlippy.com/play/quizzes/bitchquiz/

I'm....

Bitch in training
    You are 52 % bitch

Well, you’re a prickly little missy aren’t you? I think we all need to remember not to get on your bad side and to keep a watch on you at all times. You have your good points though, and you probably wouldn’t kick a poor defenceless puppy dog – unless it looked at you the wrong way.

xxx

2. CuteKitty

CuteKitty Well-Known Member

Princess Perfect

You are 12 % bitch

Awwww, well aren’t you a fluffy-wuffy bunny-wunny? What was that at the back? A pushover? Well, yes, some might well see you as a pushover. You are kind to all your friends, you always treat people as you would like to be treated yourself and you NEVER, EVER tell a lie! How dull are you? Get a back-bone woman! A little light bitching never did anyone any harm!

3. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

WOW :shock:

To my suprise, Im only 32% Bitch!

I guess I need to work on that.

4. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Part-time bitch
    You are 36 % bitch

I see a little spark of nastiness in you, but on the whole you’re a good egg. You’ve just got to decide which way you want to go. Do you want to live a nice, pleasant life with just the odd giggle at someone else’s expense, or do you want to stride ahead getting what you want in life but remain friendless. You’re on the cusp, my friend, choose wisely.

5. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Part-time bitch
    You are 48 % bitch

I see a little spark of nastiness in you, but on the whole you’re a good egg. You’ve just got to decide which way you want to go. Do you want to live a nice, pleasant life with just the odd giggle at someone else’s expense, or do you want to stride ahead getting what you want in life but remain friendless. You’re on the cusp, my friend, choose wisely.

6. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Princess perfect
    You are 16 % bitch

Awwww, well aren’t you a fluffy-wuffy bunny-wunny? What was that at the back? A pushover? Well, yes, some might well see you as a pushover. You are kind to all your friends, you always treat people as you would like to be treated yourself and you NEVER, EVER tell a lie! How dull are you? Get a back-bone woman! A little light bitching never did anyone any harm!

7. vicky

vicky Well-Known Member

Princess perfect
    You are 16 % bitch

Awwww, well aren’t you a fluffy-wuffy bunny-wunny? What was that at the back? A pushover? Well, yes, some might well see you as a pushover. You are kind to all your friends, you always treat people as you would like to be treated yourself and you NEVER, EVER tell a lie! How dull are you? Get a back-bone woman! A little light bitching never did anyone any harm

8. lexis_mommy

lexis_mommy Well-Known Member

Bitch in training
    You are 52 % bitch

Well, you’re a prickly little missy aren’t you? I think we all need to remember not to get on your bad side and to keep a watch on you at all times. You have your good points though, and you probably wouldn’t kick a poor defenceless puppy dog – unless it looked at you the wrong way.

eek :oops:

9. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

wooohoo, thanks lexis! lol

was beginging to think i was a horrible person lol

xxx

10. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Part-time bitch
    You are 40 % bitch

Suprised actually 'cos i thought it would be higher!!!

11. Angels_Mummy

Angels_Mummy Well-Known Member

Part-time bitch
    You are 44 % bitch

------------- Damn i thought i was sweet ----------------

12. hauptuser

hauptuser Well-Known Member

Princess perfect
    You are 20 % bitch

13. sharon001

sharon001 Active Member

Part-time bitch

You are 36 % bitch

i thought it would of been more than this LOL

14. HB

HB Guest

I don't wanna post here now!! lol!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bitch in training
    You are 64 % bitch

15. Miss B

Miss B Well-Known Member

16. ~*~*Cat*~*~

~*~*Cat*~*~ Well-Known Member