Bitchy nasty thoughtless comments!

Back..it was the adoption story..sooo sad! but inspiring too.

Sigh.

Back to BnB world :D

hii i tryed 2 get some sleep as am up at 5 but i cudnt get cumfy so i give up hehe

I could sleep for days!! I'm soooooo tired. Sitting here yawning like a madwoman. Eyes are all watery lol

i had coffee earlier..it hasn't helped. Maybe another cup is in order.

12:46 am right now. It's almost time for her feeding..she's asleep but won't last too long, so I don't dare try to sleep yet!

Horlicks.. I still haven't tried it & really want to.

I want some choccy! but OH has eaten it! Makes a change really normally it's me chomping on it.. he did look pretty smug when he said it. :smug:

Very excited for Christmas, we got our last few prezzies today, & we had an M&S gift card so we treated ourselves.. we bought duck for the main & king prawns for the starter, I bet it will be delish if I do say so myself :lol: Wish we could shop at M&S all the time! It's a nice treat.

Just the main food shop to do now in Asda tomos. :thumbup:

Does anyone else LOVE cranberry cheese & crackers? YUM!

Horlicks.. I still haven't tried it & really want to.

I want some choccy! but OH has eaten it! Makes a change really normally it's me chomping on it.. he did look pretty smug when he said it. :smug:

Very excited for Christmas, we got our last few prezzies today, & we had an M&S gift card so we treated ourselves.. we bought duck for the main & king prawns for the starter, I bet it will be delish if I do say so myself :lol: Wish we could shop at M&S all the time! It's a nice treat.

Just the main food shop to do now in Asda tomos. :thumbup:

Does anyone else LOVE cranberry cheese & crackers? YUM!

so what time do you want us round to eat??

I didn't know they made cranberry cheese lol.

Yawwwwwwwwn...it's too damn early. 3 hrs of sleep was not enough :(

Good morning!! When will I learn to sleep when baby sleeps??? She slept 9hrs straight again last night but dumbass here didn't!! I was too busy watching ugly Betty lol!!
Got a busy day today, hope Holly falls asleep for a little while soon!!!

I've seen cranberry cheese but don't like cranberrys lol so never tried it!! I love m&s food but it's soooo overpriced a lot of the time, some of it is good value though!

Morning chick...lol, I didn't sleep when Abbey first did last night either..missed out on 2 hrs sleep! I was sure feeling it this morning. Thank goodness she went back to sleep for a little bit. Just fed her now I need to get some laundry done...there soooo much.

Today is my diet day too..so it's gonna be a hungry one!

Heya, oooh, diet days are not good lol, I've only managed a piece of toast so far today. Holly may have been a good little chimp last night but she's being a bugger now lol! We've been busy bee's though, out and about and then home getting some cleaning done, or trying to!! We've got her 6 week check this afternoon, right at the time when she will want feeding! fun! gonna try to get some down her before we go and keep my fingers crossed!!

Yeah that's what i try to do..I time all of our outings on when she's just had a bottle lol

GL at the docs..My LO is stirring from her nap. I'm not ready! I still need to do some grocery shopping. Wish DH was more help. *insert pout here*

i know this thread has so many topics i thought i might just throw in another one...... im gonna personnally punch the wall over how fecking stupid my dad is. hes one of those ppl,men who KNOW everything. my mum asked him last week to get in antifreeze for the car, he said no need wont be travelling far so no point. <<< that confused me. anyhoo after a week of been stuck in (i dont have a car) i was going out today with my mum and kids, his car wouldnt start :dohh: now hes sulking coz he knows my mum was right and he wont go to the local shop to get it as its (wait for it) too expensive than the garage, btw its 1euro dearer. if i live to that age and turn out like him plz just smack me. stuck in again today and have no pressies in or food, to say im a bit pissed off is an understatement but its nice to know that my mum is punishing my dad big time and throwing a major guilt trip on him saying he ruined xmas for the kids

sorry i had to seriously get that out

Aw hun!!! Rant away! I would be!! Glad your mum is giving him a guilt trip! He needs a shake! surely 1 euro wouldn't break the bank?!?! I'd make him pay for a taxi for you!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->