Biting!

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Jasmine seems to bite everyone and it really hurts aswell, its not when shes feeding, just if you hold her she will bite you, I tell her no, but she does it again. Is this normal?

I assume so , Ella does this aswell. She tends to go for everyones boobs :shock: She isnt breastfed iether :rofl:

Ella also does this , anywhere and anyhing tbh.
Its normal hun , just keep saying no , and have a cross face while looking at her. So she knows what she is doing isnt right.

Colton's been doing this for awhile now. I think I've tried everything. I even bit him back. Nothing works for him.
He will bite anywhere and everything. Now I tell him "NO!" and then set him down away from me. Which really upsets him because he's really clingy.

I have to get my son a sign to go on his car seat or pram as he bites everyone too lol and especially go for boobies lol

amber does this all the time, trying to straighen her nappy today my lil finger must been sticking out had a right chew on it, she has 8 teeth so it really hurt

I've started doing what marchbaby does, I told her no and sat her on the floor, she started crying :( I felt so awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->