BJ City Select vs iCandy Peach Blossom Tandem (pic against Quinny Buzz added)

Woohoo! Got my pram at last! :happydance: I absolutely adore it. It's gorgeous and I'm so glad I went for it in the amethyst because it's beautiful . It's very very posh looking in fact hehe :smug: Only thing that didn't come in was the car seat adaptors so hopefully we'll get those on friday or saturday. I love how the seat unit reclines so much, may encourage my LO to nap in his pram a bit more fingers crossed. Thought my baby was coming today as well as my pram but it seems she was just playing silly buggers with me and being a bit of a tease :growlmad: Super pleased with my baby jogger though and looking foward to using it as a single for the time being :thumbup: xx

You'll have to post a pic so we can see the fab new colour :)

A few pics so far. There are so many different positions, I can't wait to get the car seat on and try it with that, plus the two seat units

Attachments

• pramjog 001.jpg
    pramjog 001.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
  • pramjog 003.jpg
    pramjog 003.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
  • pramjog 004.jpg
    pramjog 004.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 11
  • pramjog 009.jpg
    pramjog 009.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 12
  • pramjog 011.jpg
    pramjog 011.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
that colour is sooo lush!! I'm jealous!! I've got boring black! x

I know, I do love the colour but I have to admit it looks a lot sleeker in black. The store I bought it from had a display one set up in the red and the diamond and it looked great! I wish I'd gone for two different colours; got the seat unit in black and the carrycot in the amethyst. Also, another great thing about it that I never realised before is that the secind seat unit is converted from the carrycot so I don't have to store another part until I'm ready to use it :thumbup: xx

LOVE the colour!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Im still waiting on my adapters too hehe, seems like shipping from America is taking its time :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm picking one of these up on Sunday and I can't wait it's the only double I like but I haven't actually played with one yet.My son will be 19 months old when the new baby is born what's it like to push with a bit of weight in it?

As the single its like any other pushchair to me ... not sure about double mode until LO makes an appearance but they do say like all tandems etc try and have the larger child towards the handle/you as the weight is distributed better over the chassis and therefore 'easier' to get up curbs etc

xx

As the single its like any other pushchair to me ... not sure about double mode until LO makes an appearance but they do say like all tandems etc try and have the larger child towards the handle/you as the weight is distributed better over the chassis and therefore 'easier' to get up curbs etc

xx

thank you, I've been asking on pushchair trader on FB and only one person hasn't got on with it so I really hope we will lol x

Ooo never heard of pushchair trader - cheers for the heads up on that one :thumbup:

x

Ooo never heard of pushchair trader - cheers for the heads up on that one :thumbup:

x

No problem I've just won a full set of hand and feet impressions through a competition they have run and I never win anything lol

That comparison is GREAT! I have an icandy pear and it does my head in!

Hi can you tell me your dislikes about the icandy pear? it does seem much more bulkyier than the peach.
are theese icandy`s alot of work with taking them in and out of car`s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->