Black friday

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Hey Christmas lovelies, can't see a post for Black Friday yet. I have booked the day off work to hopefully get some bargains! Do stores give any idea what might be included and possible price reductions before hand? Can't remember from last year but I did go to tesco at 12.20am and the shelves were virtually empty! So hoping to be more prepared this year :)

Have you tried googling Black Friday 2015 and the particular store? I'm in the US so not sure how it'll be there, but several stores have their ads online already, including ToysRUs. (I googled: ToysRUs Black Friday 2015 and found their ad)

Theres not enough money in the world to pay me to be trampled on by greedy nutters in a supermarket, great concept but people are stupid unfortunately! Hope you grab some bargains though. I think last year asda released some of their deals the day before x

I don't shop black Friday deals, so I'm not too sure. I'd say Google would know for sure. I don't know how it is in the uk but in the us people are insane about it. Plus, I don't agree with black Friday essentially starting on Thursday keeping loads of people away from their family.

Asda aren't doing it this year I know that much

You won't find out what's going to be in a store's Black Friday deals. I work for John Lewis and everything is embargoed until the day.

Some stores release some of their deals, last year Game did so my husband went and queued at midnight for the Xbox one deal he wanted (he got it but would never go again! Although to be fair Game did a queue system so doesn't sound as horrific as the free for all ones!) I'm after a cordless Dyson so will keep an eye out but not sure I'd have the stomach to brave the sales in person!

Apparently peacocks will be doing a 20%off everything for black friday but ot will be on the Saturday and Sunday too. Xx

I don't shop black Friday deals, so I'm not too sure. I'd say Google would know for sure. I don't know how it is in the uk but in the us people are insane about it. Plus, I don't agree with black Friday essentially starting on Thursday keeping loads of people away from their family.

That's exactly how i feel about it. I saw this year on Walmart's ad that the sales are starting at 6pm on Thursday, that's right around dinner time for a lot of people! And on Thanksgiving too. SMH. On the Friday itself I might browse Amazon as they sometimes have good deals on Black Friday but I won't do actual shopping in a physical store, I have to work in the morning and when I get home my tradition is to put up the Christmas decorations with the girls.

I don't shop in stores on black friday either would shop online. Same with boxing day I completely refuse to shop boxing day working in retail for the past 15 plus years and having to work it in the past I will never support it. Xx

I don't shop in stores on black friday either would shop online. Same with boxing day I completely refuse to shop boxing day working in retail for the past 15 plus years and having to work it in the past I will never support it. Xx

I agree can think of nothing worse than shopping on boxing day, the stores should be shut for a good few days to give the staff a break x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->