Blackburn meet wed 6th july 1.30pm everyone welcome

And me if its after 1, cos will have to pick LO up from nursery at first xx

A wednesday in July would work for me also.

What about the 6th?? Sooner the better I say :)

6th is fine for me shall we say 1.30? if thats ok ill add it in to the title x

i was just about to post that lol if we meet at costa then when everyones there we can chat and then go round the shops?

if this is a good meet we could make it once a month and find a soft play or different places to meet just thought town center would be good for 1st meet

i was just about to post that lol if we meet at costa then when everyones there we can chat and then go round the shops?

if this is a good meet we could make it once a month and find a soft play or different places to meet just thought town center would be good for 1st meet

Sounds good to me, I love costa coffee and I love shops :haha:

Would be good if we could make it a monthly meet aswell :thumbup:

Sounds gd :flower:, i think we've tested every soft play centre in blackburn so shud be able to find one in the future x

Sounds gd :flower:, i think we've tested every soft play centre in blackburn so shud be able to find one in the future x

I'm not familiar with Blackburn so was trying to find some places to go with LO, can you recommend some? X

Hey thanks for the message, think the meet is a great idea, I'm not good with new people though So I'll see how I feel nearer the time and see if I can pluck up courage to come along! (stupid I know but I can't help it)

Any one on Facebook?
Feel free to add me
Sarah Barnes or email address [email protected]

:flower:

I don't have Facebook but I'll add you on msn later! I'm tge sane hub I'm really anxious and get panic attacks if you want to try and cone I could meet you before I meet everyone else then if it's not to much meeting everyone at once ? X

I don't really use msn any more :haha:
I will hopefully try and find some courage to come :haha:

Sounds gd :flower:, i think me and kian have tested every soft play centre in blackburn so shud be able to find one in the future x

I'm not familiar with Blackburn so was trying to find some places to go with LO, can you recommend some? X

Erm I find zuu kids is okay in audley if you go when its quiet, otherwise i find that you get a lot of older children running round. Also happy daze at darwen is okay. But our fave for kian is little treasures in accrington, i just find this much more age appropiate and they had more baby toys and that xx

Hey thanks for the message, think the meet is a great idea, I'm not good with new people though So I'll see how I feel nearer the time and see if I can pluck up courage to come along! (stupid I know but I can't help it)

Any one on Facebook?
Feel free to add me
Sarah Barnes or email address [email protected]

:flower:

ill add u on fb x

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, just in case there's ever a meet on a monday or friday. I'd love to meet more mums and lo's local to me!
To the person asking about soft play areas, there is a great place for babies and toddlers in accrington. It's part of a sure start centre and is called the space centre. There are lots of sensory stimulation areas and a ball pool etc and it's brilliant because its quiet, theres no older kids etc.

we ll do the next met on a friday so you can come theres a farm park in darwen in people can get there we could go there next time x

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, just in case there's ever a meet on a monday or friday. I'd love to meet more mums and lo's local to me!
To the person asking about soft play areas, there is a great place for babies and toddlers in accrington. It's part of a sure start centre and is called the space centre. There are lots of sensory stimulation areas and a ball pool etc and it's brilliant because its quiet, theres no older kids etc.

Do you know the space centre can anyone just go and turn up, or do you have to book etc? I thought it was just for the centre to use or groups and that? And yeah sophxxx wellybobs farm in darwen is brilliant my LO loved it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->