Blackburn meet wed 6th july 1.30pm everyone welcome

Sorry, just seen this. You have to book the space centre, but you don't have to be an organisation to book it.
From the website:
The Space Centre Hiring Fees are as follows:
Private Groups
Family Booking: £6 per hour (up to 2 adults and 4 children)
Small Group: £10 per hour (up to 4 adults and 8 children)
Large Group: £15 per hour (up to 25 people - adults and children)
Private Organisations: £25 per hour (up to 25 people - adults and children)

If you do have a future meet on a Friday, I'l love to come :) x

just bumping again as its this week. is everyone still comeing?

what pram do you have hun so i know what im looking out for?

I've got a mamas and papas sola, will have a maxi cosi car seat on it. Just in case their are a few solas about, the seat bit is green and I've got a purple change bag. How about you?

i either have a lime green stokke or a a black and white push chair it depends if oh needs my car for work if he does ill have to drive his convertible and my stokke doesnt fit in the boot so annoying lol

I think im coming, i was asked to work overtime, if i can get out of it will be there xx

I'm sorry I missed this but I had family business to sort out instead, was it successful? How many peeps turned up? I'd like to come if another one ever gets organised :)

Um... not sure if sophxx got there in the end, looked but couldn't find her so in the end it was a grand total of... me! :dohh:

Um... not sure if sophxx got there in the end, looked but couldn't find her so in the end it was a grand total of... me! :dohh:

Ah you poor thing, that's just pants!! Are you local to bburn? Do you go to any baby groups? Was thinking of going to wheelyfit at within park if you're up for it? :)

Ah you poor thing, that's just pants!! Are you local to bburn? Do you go to any baby groups? Was thinking of going to wheelyfit at within park if you're up for it? :)

I'm going tomorrow as it happens! Have been going for a couple of weeks and really enjoy it, when are you planning on going?

It's a walk round witton park followed by some exercises. It's really good, you can have a chat on the walk round and you do the exercises at your own pace, baby permitting! Everyone meets at the car park at 10am and it's on Wednesdays and Fridays.

Lol don't think I can make it tomorrow but think I'm going to start next week as I have just got an off road pram but need to clean it up first! I'll pm you when I'm going so I know to look out for you! Do you do any other groups? :)

Well as you know I go to the bf group at earcroft :haha: and I've started going to the one at wensley fold as well, it's a very busy group and people tend to stay for lunch afterwards. Also go to an nct group in clitheroe and have started baby signing classes (they are really fun, don't care what Matilda thinks, I really enjoy them!)

I will see you at wensley fold soon then, take care x

Well as you know I go to the bf group at earcroft :haha: and I've started going to the one at wensley fold as well, it's a very busy group and people tend to stay for lunch afterwards. Also go to an nct group in clitheroe and have started baby signing classes (they are really fun, don't care what Matilda thinks, I really enjoy them!)

Wow you are very local to me, were do you do the baby signing group at? xx

Wow you are very local to me, were do you do the baby signing group at? xx

It's at the wensley fold centre too, on Wednesday and Friday. You need to book though as they're quite popular, I can pm you the lady you runs them's details if you like.

awww cant believe i missed this :(:( im in burnley town center-ish......will you guys be arranging another one?? ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->