Bladder strange feeling -2ww

Swanny

Reaction score
Anyone else find that their bladder feels strange? I remember the last time I was pregnant feeling kind of like I had a bladder infection coming on or something and then I met with a friend who said that when she was pregnant she used to get urinary infections quite a lot. My eyes nearly popped out cause I had already had a feeling that I was pregnant and then this additional symptom confirmed my suspicions even more. I week later I got BFP.

As of yesterday at 6dpo I'm getting the same feeling in my abdomen. It's kind of like pressure and a little bit of stinging, dunno cant really explain it, a bit like what you get when you have cystitis.

Anyone else have this or had it then got BFP?

x

I had this whilst I was pregnant, was my 1st symptom. I thought I had a urine infection because of this strange feeling then I started peeing for England. It got to the point where my manager commented on how frequently I was going to the toilet and did I have a urine infection? (We worked in retail but she had previously been a nurse).

I do not think I noticed this symptom untill AF was due, but this was because of the comment made by my manager. It could have been going on for a while before that?? Lets hope it is a good sign. I currently have a heaviness in my abdomen..

I hope it's a good sign, fingers crossed :)

x

I'm getting that as we speak and have had 4 BFP's on CB digi's, so I do think it is a sign!

Whooooooooo hoooooooooo congratulations :) ooooooh how lovely just before xmas!!!

I'm not testing for a few days yet.

Have a lovely xmas.

x

I've got that going on right now... feels like i can never get it all out when i wee.. also when i have a full bladder i get crampy, and it really does feel lik ethe beginings of a UTI. Still not testing till the 31st... giving AF time to show if she decides to be late!

Ugh... I have this!!! I felt the beginnings of a UTI coming on yesterday morning. I've been hospitalised for this before so I am always super sensitive when it comes to UTIs. I went straight to the doc yesterday who could see a trace amount of blood in my wizz, so she has sent it off for testing and given me antibiotics which are safe during pregnancy, just in case.

I am feeling heavy in my abdomen as well, slightly short of breath, lower back pain - but it''s not in the kidneys. It's still too early to test - i'm only 4 DPO.

Sigh.

I have noticed this too. Earlier this cycle I had about a day and half of full Cystitis symptoms and had to get some salts in from Boots- I was advised not to take it once I had ovulated but the symptoms went. I did also keep drinking alot of water. This side of ovulation I have symptoms that are the onset of cystitis. Not full blown but enough to feel different. I am peeing alot but then I am also always supping some water or something. I do find the past few nights I have needed to pee at night but have been holding out as I dont want to affect BBT readings:wacko:
I tested 9dpo and got a :bfn: and am now 11dpo- I have added other symptoms on the thread for early symptoms if your want to have a look.
good luck girls!:happydance:

This is an old post of mine but I've been getting the strange bladder/stomach feeling for about 3 days now! I hope it's a good sign.

Last time it was I got BFP but was chemical preg.

Anyone else have this as a symptom? It's the only one that I get that I don't get when I'm not pregnant if you know what I mean, unlike the usual, cramps, twinges, sore boobies etc. I've only ever had this when I have had BFP.

x

I'm on 6dpo and have been peeing like there is no tomorrow. I am not drinking more, I do feel dehydrated and when i have to go it is crampy. Don't remember being like this on my regular cycles. I sure hope its something good. :)

Hi everyone
This is an old post I came across while searching. Iam 6dpo and yesterday had a sharp pain to my right side that lasted around 30 mins, since then my tummy has felt very heavy like a weight inside is weighing down on my bladder, also needing to pee more often and feel the need to pee after I’ve just been. Going to give it till I’ve tested at the weekend and then see a doc as thinking maybe uti ? Can anyone else relate ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->