Blah11 & Romans homebirth story :)

Congrats! He's incredible and I'm so happy for you! What a great birth. :hugs:

Congratulations! When I had second youngest at home the main midwife on call lived 40 minutes away and the other just 5 minutes away (though she had to go on a detour to the health centre where they had their stash of equipment); they both got stuck in traffic and arrived over an hour later, just 5 minutes before he was born. They forgot the gas and air mouthpiece attachment thing so I inadvertently had him without gas and air or anything; it was a nice experience but a bit too intense to me; I need my gas and air I'm afraid! xx

Congratulations hun! What an amazing birth. You did brilliantly and Roman is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy your new family xx

Amazing...inspiring story. I was talking about pain relief with family tonight and they were surprised that I don't want any...

Reading your story makes me more determined to keep it as natural as I possibly can x x x

wow how green with envy am i right now, congrats hunni you did so well

Congratulations hun! It sounds like a dream birth, brought tears to my eyes. He is so cute xxx

wow what a fab home birth story, congratulations to you all. x

Congratulations!!! Beautiful little boy and great birth story. :thumbup:

Wow, what an awesome birth experience!! Huge congratulations and well done to you!! He's beautiful and I love his name! xxx

aww just look at him! massive congratulations xxx

Congratulations!!! What an amazing labour. Well done you.xx

congratulations he's gorgeous xx

Congratulations :) He is gorgeous, and a beautiful name too :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle