blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

D

dmestiza

..............................................................................................................

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at o_O I see more disney princesses than anything else... Maybe pull up a Paint and put it against laptop so the white comes through a lot?

I'm not sure what the question is, if you had an US and was pregnant, you would probably know- the doctor would have told you right then and there. Why did you have an US?
Is AF late? Not arriving at all? You said these were done months ago- what happened since?
They're pretty hard to see because of the B&B coming through.

The pictures are hard to see. Could you put them on a plain surface?

It's looks like your ovary, your uterus isn't shaped like that, well at least form any scan pictures I have seen, I'm not expect. Why would you think your pregnant?

the dr would surely comment on if you were pregnant. what was the scan for? as eternal says, it may well be your ovary if they were scanning there too.

when i had my scan to see if i had pcos, the guy scanning me said 'well deffinatley no baby in here' haha.

So hard to tell from those.....the measurements look like they are measuring an ovary. The real question is how do you not know if that's a baby or not?

if there was a baby in there, the sonographer will have said so, pretty much it. no way could they miss a baby especially if it was that big.

I doubt it, They would have had to tell you if you was pregnant so you could start recieving prenatal care x

If it was months ago , why are you asking now? Also why did they give you the ultrasounds away with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->