Bleedin think its all over TMI update no 2

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Went out shopping felt massive gush. went straight to toilet was loads blood still bleeding just rang hospital cause have appointment 2m told me to wait and see if bleeding calms down im so scared and upset thought everything was going ok ive got this far. :cry:

Update 1

The bleeding has stopped but stomach very tender around previous c-section scar, got hospital at 10 so will update later. x

Update 2

Well bubs is fine but i have a massive bleed underneath the baby so they said could be threatned m/c, if its righted its self and i have no more bleeding they said means more than likely gona have pre-term delivery which isnt good news but was sort of expecting it. I just hope bubs hangs in there now.

Awww chick :hugs: just try and rest, get your feet up, and see how it goes. It could be nothing. Just check regularly and if you see any clots get them phoned again right away!!!

hey just thought id pop in i had bleeding at the begging and im almost 34weeks now it does not always mean bad things hun.

Best of luck for tomorrow just take it easy and rest today :hug:

please try not to worry, if there are no cramps everything could be okay...it may be just bleeding for other reasons.......let us know you are x hugs and thoughts

nooooooooooooo have you been to the hosp????? what they sayin????? :hugs::hugs:

Its bad news either way for me really cause if aint you know what (cant bring myself to say it) Then means got placenta bleed already which isnt got to be good later on in pregnancy and more or less means another abruption had early bleed with the girls. Got no clots which know is good think and the blood is watery but got bit stomach ache oh is on his way back from work to look after the girls. Good job didnt tell parents today thanks for support xxx

:hugs:

Breath and relax. Keep off your feet and just keep track of how bad it is and hopefully, the doctor will have wonderful news for you tomorrow! I'll keep you in my thoughts today! Let us know how it goes.

Its bad news either way for me really cause if aint you know what (cant bring myself to say it) Then means got placenta bleed already which isnt got to be good later on in pregnancy and more or less means another abruption had early bleed with the girls. Got no clots which know is good think and the blood is watery but got bit stomach ache oh is on his way back from work to look after the girls. Good job didnt tell parents today thanks for support xxx

but darlin you had the same thing with your other girls and they were little fighters!! Please dont give up hope :(

Just spoke to gp told me to rest and see how things are tommorrow got really dull pain in one side and in my back, bottom just hope im worrying over nothing will keep updating xx

I am so sorry to hear your news, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, I hope it is all ok, please do keep us updated, lots of positive hugs and best wishes to you x

Im so scared im going to go for a scan 2m and nothings going to be there, oh just upset me said why do all these things keep happening to us just wish i knew.

I really hope all goes wel tomorrow for you hun. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, hopefully you've got a fighter chick!!!

Good Luck xx

hope all is well tommorrow, just relax and try not to stress xx :hugs: thoughts are with u xx

Be thinking of you tomorrow. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->