Bleeding 11 dpo??

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by bellascar, Jun 2, 2013.

1. bellascar

bellascar Well-Known Member

Hi girls, I was hoping some of you might shed some light as to why I had a small bleed after a BM today at 11dpo. It was red, although not the same red as AF, and was only there when I wiped. I thought it was AF and popped in a tampon. Five hours later I went to change it and it was clean? I also had some pinching pains on the right side of my uterus after the bleed. Any thoughts? I had a BFN this morning and I am also on 200mg of progesterone at night. I heard that progesterone can cause bleeding and spotting. Thanks!!

2. bellascar

bellascar Well-Known Member

Anyone please??

3. Hopeful2014

Hopeful2014 E's mom, TTC

:hugs: I'm sorry. I'm not really sure what it is, but I wanted to reach out to you. It could be af starting, implantation, or something else that is happening. If af doesn't start I'd assume it could be implantation or a random spotting. I'm not sure if taking progesterone can cause spotting, although I've heard people take it to avoid spotting. I hope you get the answer you want...and soon! Good luck! :flower: