Bleeding and bedrest *update* ectopic

Ohmygosh I’m so so sorry. I hope you make a complaint about that doctor. I’m so sorry you had to go through that and for what you’ve lost x

You can ovulate and get pregnant with 1 ovary. It is possible.

Im sorry they didnt take you seriously

Sorry for what you're going through. I've been there and it's so difficult. But, just 3 months after my ectopic and tube removal I fell pregnant and in 5 weeks I should meet my little rainbow baby. I hope this gives you a bit of hope. Take care x

:hugs:I'm sorry it's not easy when you lose a baby.

I am so so sorry! Please make the biggest complaint ever when your feeling better, to think they was making for wait until 12 weeks is beyond me!!! X

I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve gone through xx

I am so sorry for ur loss and please please make a complaint again ur dr,if they had got u to epu for a scan sooner they would’ve known sooner and at least the horror of last night wouldn’t have happened xx

I am really sorry!

I would say make a complaint, as some before me did, however I would also suggest switching doctors before you continue with your efforts to have a baby. Not checking you with the bleeding reeks of malpractice and I would never go near such a doctor again!

I’m hoping it happens for you.

I agree with everyone else, I would definitely make a complaint. Thinking of you :hugs:<3

So incredibly sorry for your loss but did want to say ive had easy, healthy pregnancies with 1 ovary and 1 tube!

My losses were trying again at age 43-45!

ETA: I almost think it’s easier to get pregnant! They only have one choice of tube to swim up and your one ovary takes over and ovulates every month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->