Bleeding and cramping at 9+ weeks... scared

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
I'm 9+3 today, and I had an ultrasound just over a week ago that showed a strong heartbeat. Four days ago, my CM turned from creamy to watery, which made me nervous, but I didn't think too much of it. Then last night there was pink blood on the tissue when I wiped. This continued all night, along with cramps that felt like medium-strength period cramps. This morning, the blood is red, and there's a little on the pad I'm wearing. I'm basically preparing for the worst, but I was wondering if anyone had had red bleeding with cramping at this stage and had it turn out ok? :cry:

Right now, the cramping has stopped, but my lower belly is really hard, and it sort of aches.

No advice but I'm thinking of you hope it turns out to be nothing serious! Are you going to epu? Good luck! Xxx

ive got no advice but have called someone to get it checked out.

i know lady whos 2 wk ahead of me and has had red bleed once for 3wk in a row and baby is doing fine. good luck x

No advice but I'm thinking of you hope it turns out to be nothing serious! Are you going to epu? Good luck! Xxx

Thank you. I think my husband and I are going to the ER when he gets home from work this afternoon. I know I could just wait it out, but I'd really rather just know for sure. :cry:

Wishing you lots of luck for good news :hugs: I don't have any personal experience with this, as I'm only 6+5 in my first pregnancy, but I know I've read that many ladies experience bleeding, sometimes red, in the first tri, and it can still turn out that baby's okay. I hope that's the case for you.

I'm so sorry, I know it's scary to see blood :( I regularly have bright red bleeding due to an erosion on my cervix and I still worry whenever I feel cramps, it never gets easier!

I'm crossing my fingers for you that your little bean is still happy and healthy in there! Best of luck :hugs:

I hope they can tell you something at ER and hopefully its nothing to worry about :hugs:

I wish I could offer more hope but I've had it go either way. More often than not, it's the start of a miscarriage but I had bright red bleeding/pink spotting and cramping for most of my 1st tri with this baby and I'm now 27 weeks so not all is lost. Hopefully this is just a scare and the cramping is your uterus adjusting as baby is growing.

No experience but sending positive thoughts your way...

I had bleeding with my first just after 8 weeks. I was told the body still surges hormones as if you were having a period and sometimes that adjustment of hormones alongside the pregnancy hormones can cause breakthrough bleeding which is why it's often around the time you would have bled had you not been pregnant, that you bleed even when pregnant.

Wish you all the best. Only time can tell.

Just want to say that I hope all is well. I would do the same as you and go into the ER just so you know what's going on. I had bright red bleeding my last pregnancy around 14-15 weeks and he's now 14 months. Its not always bad news. Basically they said I had a 50/50 chance and we ended up on the bright side of the 50. Good luck to you hun and I am so sorry you are having to go through this.

I had a bleed at exactly the same time as you are now. I also passed a clot, went for a scan and all was fine with no reason found for the blood loss. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Thank you all for your kind words. I went to the ER and there wasn't a heartbeat, so now just waiting for everything to pass. I hope everyone has happy and healthy pregnancies, and that I join you back here in 1st Tri very soon!

MillieJoan, I'm so sorry :hugs: Take care, and I hope I see you back here very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->