Bleeding and early scan... good news!!!

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
Hello all :hi: Just wanted to share my scan news with you, bleeding doesn't always spell bad news!

I've had brown spotting and bouts of moderate-heavy red bleeding for over a week so was expecting the worst today at our early scan but saw bean complete with heartbeat, we are so relieved! :cloud9:

The nurse said that they can't say why I am bleeding but it is common.

I was positive at first but as I saw more and more blood eventually I gave up hope so just wanted to post this in the hope it will be encouraging for others in the same position :hugs:

so happy for you. now sit back and enjoy the pregnancy :)

That is great news! And will hopefully give hope toother ladies out there in the same situation!! Congratulations xx

Thanks for all your messages :flower: Just showed my mum the scan pic and she was so made up, she has been so worried for me.

That's wonderful news, congrats!!

Can you download a pic for us to see lovely? xxxx

I don't have a scanner but I will try and take a photo of the pic after lunch :thumbup:

That's fantastic news!
I had brown spotting last week and pinky/red mucous today so I had my scan today at 8 weeks. It was amazing, our little baby is fine and it's little heartbeat was flickering!

My bleeding seems to have gone away for now, I do feel relieved to know that all is well but I don't quite know how I'll feel if I get more bleeding?!

Heather x

Thanks Heather, yes I know what you mean! The lady showed me an area of bleeding on the scan so I am thinking that some more may make its way out but I will be much less worried about it now :thumbup:

Thanks Heather, yes I know what you mean! The lady showed me an area of bleeding on the scan so I am thinking that some more may make its way out but I will be much less worried about it now :thumbup:

they couldn't find anything on my scan to indicate where the bleeding was coming from.
I don't know if I sound crazy but as I'm 8 weeks I would be due a period right now so I was wondering if that could in any way be related to the bleeding?!
As I say, im probably just being crazy but I just feel that I need to come up with an answer! Lol!

Heather x

Here you go Rumpskin hope this works...

https://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/rainbowretro_photos/scan.jpg

they couldn't find anything on my scan to indicate where the bleeding was coming from.
I don't know if I sound crazy but as I'm 8 weeks I would be due a period right now so I was wondering if that could in any way be related to the bleeding?!
As I say, im probably just being crazy but I just feel that I need to come up with an answer! Lol!

Heather x

I have heard of this happening to some ladies so could well be that :flower: My MIL also mentioned this when I told here I had had some bleeding but for me it was a little early to be that.

She did show me on the screen but I was in a bit of a haze I think and it didn't really go in :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->