Bleeding Help

mrs.green2015

Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks today and I just had some bright red bleeding. I went poo and when I went to wipe it was bright red. I would say quiet s bit too. After I cleaned up it seems to be stopping or just a little that's bright pink. I'm really worried and wondering what you ladies think?

I would say anything that seems abnormal, call your advice line (if you have one) and see what they say. They may have you come in for an ultrasound, tell you to keep an eye on it, or send you to the ER. No reason to take a chance! I had very minor spotting and the RN who did my ultrasound couldn't find a reason but told me to keep track of how often it happened. In my case, it was probably just from the uterus stretching but it wasn't bright red fresh blood. Another thing.. constipation is normal around this time... are you sure it was from the front and not the back?

I had that happen at 7 weeks too. I went for a scan at the ER and they found a subchorionic hematoma. A lot of women get them and they usually resolve on their own. Mine was gone by 2 days later. If you're worried make a visit to the ER. Good luck

Hubs took me to the ER because he's very worried and protective. Everything was fine. Not sure what caused the bleeding but was told to take it easy for a few days. Glad I went because although nothing was wrong I have piece of mind and don't have to worry about our little bean for two days until our appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->