Bleeding in the 2WW

MrsVendo

Reaction score
hey ladies! so today is CD20 for me, 7 DPO. a TMI warning!!

at 5DPO, i had some brown spotting, very light, and just when i wiped. yesterday at 6DPO, i was fine in the morning, then later on in the afternoon I started wiping some bright red blood, then i had to use a pantyliner for the discharge. It was definately bright red, but seemed watery to me, not thick at all like normal AF starting. I actually put in a tampon last evening, but then when i took it out a few hours later, it hardly had anything on it except some brown and little bit of red blood-half the tampon was still white! today so far, i only had one little brown speck when i wiped this morning, havent used a pantyliner at all, and nothing! I have had some cramping and felt bloated as well, but I definately thought that it was still too early for AF to show at CD19/20!! (LMP 4/8/10) Soo..what do you ladies think this bright red bleeding was?!? do you think its early signs of AF, or maybe implantation bleeding?!?! someone pease help!! (id love to hear stores of women who had this and turned out to be pregnant as well!!)
thanks!
amanda TTC#1!!

Hi Amanda. I get this regularly too, and unfortunately for me it hasn't turned out to be IB but fingers crossed for you x

thanks for your reply pigsy. did your doc say this is ok? do you have a luteal phase defect or low progesterone?? i think its def early AF but i sure wish it wasnt and its scary at only CD20!

Hi MrsVendo,

I had brown spotting and 3 separate occasions of bright red blood in the 2ww, off the top of my head 8, 10 and 14dpo...

Looks like it was a good sign for me :D hope it is for you too

x x x

Hi there...I just posted the same thread as yours...haha
I started red spotting at cd20 as well......6dpo.
So maybe between the 2 of us we can figure out what the hell is going on with our bodies...LOL
I have been TTC for almost 2 years and have NEVER had early spotting ( maybe cd24-25, but not 20)
My cycles have been 27-28 days the last 5 months.
Fingers crossed its a good sign......

thanks ladies...well an update for for is that AF showed about a day after my post. so now im CD3! : ( the weird thing is that i dont think temping works for me because my temps kept going up and never dropped...so i dont get it?? they say that progesterone drops when AF comes making your temp go back down, never happened. im still above my crosshairs in FF! GL to all you ladies going through the same thing-i know its scary! if it happens again next month where my luteal phase is so short and cycle as well im calling the doc!
congrats SBB on your BFP!!

Can you post a link to your chart?

Thank you :hugs:

X x x

thanks ladies...well an update for for is that AF showed about a day after my post. so now im CD3! : ( the weird thing is that i dont think temping works for me because my temps kept going up and never dropped...so i dont get it?? they say that progesterone drops when AF comes making your temp go back down, never happened. im still above my crosshairs in FF! GL to all you ladies going through the same thing-i know its scary! if it happens again next month where my luteal phase is so short and cycle as well im calling the doc!
congrats SBB on your BFP!!

So sorry it didn't turn out as you hoped!!
Speaking with your dr. is a good idea, as I know its hard to sacrifice cycles to "see" whats up with our bodies.......
Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->